Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The link to my Tesla Lease agreement e-signature request (received by email) has expired. Has anyone been in the same situation? Will this compromise my delivery next week (I paid the downpayment in full already). So it's just the e-paperwork.
Happy to share your experiences

The link to my Tesla Lease agreement e-signature request (received by email) has expired. Has anyone been in the same situation? Will this compromise my delivery next week (I paid the downpayment in full already). So it's just the e-paperwork.
Did you order direct? I had the lending agreement through but no email or indication to sign, I've seen the doc and Tesla have already signed it with no option for me to

Did you order direct? I had the lending agreement through but no email or indication to sign, I've seen the doc and Tesla have already signed it with no option for me to
Yes direct. Tesla Loan/PCP.
Check your spam folder. Mine was in it, around the same time I received my VIN/reg text. Coming from SmartSign/eOriginal.
Same pre-signed doc as the one in your account but requiring your e-sig opposite theirs as well.

Yes direct. Tesla Loan/PCP.
Check your spam folder. Mine was in it, around the same time I received my VIN/reg text. Coming from SmartSign/eOriginal.
Same pre-signed doc as the one in your account but requiring your e-sig opposite theirs as well.
Thanks for the heads up, can't see it anywhere on spam or in mail but will keep checking. Will get in touch with them as they never sent me a notification of my docs arriving and I haven't had the official vin/reg text yet so maybe it will come through shortly.

Have you tried calling TFS on the number in the lending agreement?

Text back the Tesla number and ask them to resend? I signed ours as soon as email received and the signed versions are now on our account.

Text back the Tesla number and ask them to resend? I signed ours as soon as email received and the signed versions are now on our account.
I signed my lending agreement last week but I do not see it on my Tesla app account other than the previous version which is without my signature. Anyone in similar situation? I am puzzled with the differences l from person to person….

Although I do have a pdf copy of the signed version from securesign which I selected to be emailed back to me after the signature…

I signed my lending agreement last week but I do not see it on my Tesla app account other than the previous version which is without my signature. Anyone in similar situation? I am puzzled with the differences l from person to person….

Although I do have a pdf copy of the signed version from securesign which I selected to be emailed back to me after the signature…
I got through to TA earlier who said that doc signing emails would come out about nearer the time (around 10 days before collection)