Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, i know this has been discussed in this thread before but i just noticed my lease credit agreement has expired (been waiting since 28th feb :confused:) does anyone know if Tesla honour the original rate? and the resubmitting of the application is just a recheck on affordability etc
They did with the Tesla Loan when mine expired.
Yeah terms will remain the same as long as you don’t change the product. E.g car or amount loaned

Hi Due to pick up my Model 3 on Friday, all been paid for and no amount due....... but I have received a text from Tesla saying;

'Tesla action required, Proof of Payment including Tesla's account details, date, amount and payment reference should be sent to [email protected] including your reference RN*********'

It's all been paid for and completed on the website, why should I need to send any information to POP! when that looks a bit dodgy to me...

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks
Mat

Hi Due to pick up my Model 3 on Friday, all been paid for and no amount due....... but I have received a text from Tesla saying;

'Tesla action required, Proof of Payment including Tesla's account details, date, amount and payment reference should be sent to [email protected] including your reference RN*********'

It's all been paid for and completed on the website, why should I need to send any information to POP! when that looks a bit dodgy to me...

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks
Mat
I had the same. Can be ignored as picked up without issue.

Reactions: matcosby
Do the Christmas bank holidays push deliveries backwards into Q1 or forward to early December?
Neither, carries on as normal.

Obviously no deliveries on the bank holidays but people were receiving deliveries on 31 Dec last year. Vehicles don't get pushed into Q1 - if they cannot be collected/delivered then they get reallocated to people that can take delivery.

Vehicles cannot be moved forward either, they only start making them in October, with initial orders getting to the UK in mid Nov - same as any other quarter.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Dear Elon,

When I ordered my Model 3 on 11th August I paid my £200 deposit and had £45790 more to pay on delivery. At the time the pound was worth $1.3028 and if you had delivered it to me then you would have had a nice $59655.

However, you made me wait, and wait and wait…

Today the pound is worth $1.0697 , and should you have delivered today you would have got 45790 times 1.0697 which is $48981. You will get around $10,674 LESS than if you had delivered quickly. That in Uk money is near enough £10000 today.

Might be an idea to get a wiggle on and get these cars delivered !!!

Effectively, those of us waiting since April will be paying about £10000 less to Tesla for just the basic model 3, higher specs will be worse for them !

Just a thought ☺️

Dear Elon,

When I ordered my Model 3 on 11th August I paid my £200 deposit and had £45790 more to pay on delivery. At the time the pound was worth $1.3028 and if you had delivered it to me then you would have had a nice $59655.

Today the pound is worth $1.0697 , and should you have delivered today you would have got 45790 times 1.0697 which is $48981. You will get around $10,674 LESS than if you had delivered quickly. That in Uk money is near enough £10000 today.

Effectively, those of us waiting since April will be paying about £10000 less to Tesla for just the basic model 3, higher specs will be worse for them !

Just a thought ☺️
You’ve probably given mr musk a reason to increase the price at the weekend. In truth he’s already onto it and a lot of folks are gonna be wanting a general election yesterday to start the process of fixing the omnishambles that is now the British economy.

You’ve probably given mr musk a reason to increase the price at the weekend. In truth he’s already onto it and a lot of folks are gonna be wanting a general election yesterday to start the process of fixing the omnishambles that is now the British economy.
Indeed, he already had the reason and I am sure increases are imminent. However I maybe overstated it as I forgot that 20% of the payment would go to tax here and his share would be more like 80% of my figures, still significant though.

• Disagree
Reactions: JOL1
Dear Elon,

Just a thought ☺️
The RWD was £42935 when I ordered in Jan (still waiting) that makes the scenario for Tesla even worse :)

Dear Elon,

Just a thought ☺️
Nah, they’ll just keep the cash in the UK until the exchange rate improves. AND put prices up! 😂

Thanks Busterboy. Well I am about 2 and half hours away from Manchester. So hopefully it will be earlier
I live near Harrogate and about 1 hour 30 from Manchester. All depends on the day really, On my delivery day they had a "flatbed" break down so actually drove my car to my home by a Tesla staff member with my permission of course and was picked up by another staff member to go home.