Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Best of luck to everyone who is waiting. Like everything the day will come and your car will be here.
I ordered my model Y long range in red on the 8th of May. I am collecting it tomorrow 23rd September at 10am in Glasgow.

Fascinating to watch ship deliveries and ETA's but actually pretty much bank on what was forecast all along.
So enjoy when your car finally arrives.

Willie

If anyone is not that fussy on colour and wants to move quickly, the first MY, not demo, has popped up on the inventory. I imagine there will be more as we get close to quarter end. Have your cheque books ready… you could be in a new car by this time next week!

Edit: you need to be quick.. looks like it sold within 5 mins!

Reactions: Zilla91
Just looked at the app today and my EDD has vanished. First time this has happened to me.

I look on the website and it's narrowed - now showing November 13 - November 29 previously this was November 7 - December 14.

I've learnt not to get my hopes up so I resign for now.

Just looked at the app today and my EDD has vanished. First time this has happened to me.

I look on the website and it's narrowed - now showing November 13 - November 29 previously this was November 7 - December 14.

I've learnt not to get my hopes up so I resign for now.
My EDD has also vanished today, along with the “next steps” section. So my finance, trade in, delivery address etc……

• Helpful
Reactions: trignflo and ROTA
I noticed the app not showing my edd so went online (on mobile) it seems they have changed the web page but all my details are still there (just moved about a bit)
The one thing I’ve learnt from the sage advice of others on this site is to take EDDs with a pinch of salt as today is my 11th change in 3 months. Hopefully that hidden vin will arrive soon. Then I’ll let myself get excited.

Reactions: Lord Farquad
I now have basic proof Tesla are allocating orders at the higher price point first.

My leasing company have said I can opt to pay more for the same car and have it late December. So that particular car was ordered after mine (as it was a higher price), it is the same spec but will be delivered earlier.

Quite disappointed
Is that Tesla or the lease company profiteering? It sounds like the latter to me….