Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw the VIN in the source, like how the browser extensions find it.

I haven't had any emails about USS. I wonder if it depends on when you ordered, as they probably changed their order agreement stuff to not mention USS?

Multiple VIN decoders say it's a 2023 LFP build.
Also - there is no mention of the VIN on the site or app, also no mention of a year.

Ordered on the 18th.

Did you get the vin confirmation from Tesla or Arval?
I am quite sure I've got a car coming on the next shipment but no car or hidden vin on my account yet.
Arval haven't said anything to me
Called Tesla with my RN number and they told me I had been assigned a vehicle - wouldn't give me the vin over the phone but said they had text me it (still not came through). She could tell me that the bin indicated it's a 2023 model however 👏🏼 and that it's currently sailing to Southampton. Taking it by these details is on Glovis Summit but gonna call back tomoz for the actual vin to do some digging

Reactions: Dannyk123
Called Tesla with my RN number and they told me I had been assigned a vehicle - wouldn't give me the vin over the phone but said they had text me it (still not came through). She could tell me that the bin indicated it's a 2023 model however 👏🏼 and that it's currently sailing to Southampton. Taking it by these details is on Glovis Summit but gonna call back tomoz for the actual vin to do some digging
Ok thanks,
I communicated via the chat today as was told my ETA is November with the shipment due mid November. So I'm assuming my car is on Glovis as well... They said I'll get a message in 7 to 14 days to schedule my delivery.
Might give it a week and then follow up if I haven't heard..

Ok thanks,
I communicated via the chat today as was told my ETA is November with the shipment due mid November. So I'm assuming my car is on Glovis as well... They said I'll get a message in 7 to 14 days to schedule my delivery.

Assuming lease order so you can't check through hidden VIN? Hope for us all with lease orders

What number did you call Tesla on?

Ok thanks,
You did better than me. I also used chat and got:

"I can see your estimated delivery window is November 17 - December 3, if you are set for a November delivery, you will receive a scheduling text message from us at the end of October / beginning of November, to schedule an actual day and an actual time for your collection"

Which didn't tell me anything I didn't know already. When I pushed her about whether I was set for a November delivery I got:

"That text message will be confirmation, once you are matched dates will be confirmed"

So the wait continues....

Currently don't have a hidden VIN either. Direct order not lease

Called Tesla this morning for an ETA, still saying November - December. They did say that if I am getting my car in November I will receive confirmation before the end of this month
Yeah same here - texts will go out by the end of October for November deliveries, and end of November for December deliveries.

Also if you’ve been asked to confirm the USS/Tesla vision point in your account it means you have a car assigned, as they don’t make you confirm this until they know whether your exact car has USS or not.
Makes sense!

Reactions: Coops33 and Jon_UK