Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning All. I ordered an M3 RWD MSM/BI/18 Aeros in May through Octopus Salary Sacrifice. I have been told by Octopus that my EDD is November, but I don't have access any Tesla EDD through the App or through the tesla account.
I've been to a Tesla dealership this weekend, and by using my RN number the person there was able to tell me that my EDD atm is the "end of the year", whatever that means :D
I've seen that most of the people getting Vins lately have been for MY. Does anyone with M3 ordered around May time, have been assigned a Vin?
Thanks all :)
I can't help sorry buddy but can relate...also ordered through Octopus salary sacrifice and the lack of information is SO frustrating. It's all so vague.

Reactions: ScottishDev
Morning All. I ordered an M3 RWD MSM/BI/18 Aeros in May through Octopus Salary Sacrifice. I have been told by Octopus that my EDD is November, but I don't have access any Tesla EDD through the App or through the tesla account.
I've been to a Tesla dealership this weekend, and by using my RN number the person there was able to tell me that my EDD atm is the "end of the year", whatever that means :D
I've seen that most of the people getting Vins lately have been for MY. Does anyone with M3 ordered around May time, have been assigned a Vin?
Thanks all :)
Hi,

Similar scenario for me, I Ordered in June and now my current EDD is Dec-Feb. Hoping for a December delivery but won't keep my hopes up.

Found my hidden VIN LRWYHCEK0PC5*****.
Yay!! ordered in May (22 lol) so my car is made and probably on aboat heading to the UK to hit my 10th EDD of 19th Nov - 3rd Dec. Trafford Centre pick up.
Blue LRMY Black Interior Induction 20 inch wheels.....Installed my wall charger in August and its been looking lonely and unloved.
I have the same spec, when exactly in May did you order?
If you dont mind me asking - when did you start checking for VINs? Just trying to work out if VINs are starting to drop this morning or not.

Its good you are being assigned cars now, I was starting to worry Blue colours were the ones being delayed.

Where have you looked for the VIN? I found the various source code check links I’d found didn’t locate it. I needed to get the page up on a windows laptop running chrome then used Ctrl U to get the source code then Ctrl F to search for “LRW”, that found mine. Your EDD is a close match for Glovis Summit in my opinion.
Aaar, there it is! :)

I have the same spec, when exactly in May did you order?
If you dont mind me asking - when did you start checking for VINs? Just trying to work out if VINs are starting to drop this morning or not.

Its good you are being assigned cars now, I was starting to worry Blue colours were the ones being delayed.
May 16th straight after my Leeds test drive......I was beginning to worry the blue colours were being delayed too. Still havent been contacted by Tesla yet but now I have found my hidden VIN via the Chrome extension (that works on Edge too) and then the page source method I'm happy the car exists and is very likely in transit on the water somewhere.

Reactions: rowedav
Installed my wall charger in August and its been looking lonely and unloved.
I ordered my Tesla M3 RWD (white, black interior, Aeros) on 7th Feb and had my charger installed in March, just before the grant got pulled. If I have to wait much longer my wall box will be out of its guarantee period before I’ve even had a chance to use it!!! 😂

What’s the latest order covered in this delivery so far? Also do we think the VIN allocation is from SUMMIT and not AMSTERDAM? Changed my order end is sept and they said Nov/Dec delivery due to my spec being ready however now been pushed back to Jan/Feb. Trying to workout if when a further ship comes in my delivery date might jump back to this quarter

What’s the latest order covered in this delivery so far? Also do we think the VIN allocation is from SUMMIT and not AMSTERDAM? Changed my order end is sept and they said Nov/Dec delivery due to my spec being ready however now been pushed back to Jan/Feb. Trying to workout if when a further ship comes in my delivery date might jump back to this quarter
whats your latest spec?

I ordered my Tesla M3 RWD (white, black interior, Aeros) on 7th Feb and had my charger installed in March, just before the grant got pulled. If I have to wait much longer my wall box will be out of its guarantee period before I’ve even had a chance to use it!!! 😂
I am in exactly the same situation. except i ordered mid Jan!
I turned the charger on to set up the app etc yesterday.
Hopefully we hear this week about deliveries (i think we will)