Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my Tesla M3 RWD (white, black interior, Aeros) on 7th Feb and had my charger installed in March, just before the grant got pulled. If I have to wait much longer my wall box will be out of its guarantee period before I’ve even had a chance to use it!!! 😂
Ditto 🤣🤣
Happy the app still works and I can connect to it! So hopefully it'll still be good to go when the car turns up!

Reactions: Mr K O’Watt
Just spoke to Tesla direct and they said November for my MYLR, Blue, 19". Octopus has estimated currently Dec-Feb, so I am hopeful for a Dec delivery. No VIN text yet.
Octopus changed their system so they show quarters now.

My delivery date with them jumped from Sept 29th to Jan 1st. After the change it says Jan-March 2023. I’ve the feeling they got rather conservative with the dates lately.

Anyway, called them up and I got a VIN, so hoping for the Mid Nov delivery as well

Reactions: sjr_0781
Octopus changed their system so they show quarters now.

My delivery date with them jumped from Sept 29th to Jan 1st. After the change it says Jan-March 2023. I’ve the feeling they got rather conservative with the dates lately.

Anyway, called them up and I got a VIN, so hoping for the Mid Nov delivery as well
And what is your order and order date if you don't mind sharing?

Just spoke to Tesla direct and they said November for my MYLR, Blue, 19". Octopus has estimated currently Dec-Feb, so I am hopeful for a Dec delivery. No VIN text yet.
Like you I'm also an Octopus customer with the same EDD on their track vehicle link. However, when I tried speaking with Tesla providing them with my RN, they wouldn't disclose any information to me, advising I would need to contact Octopus. I've just spoken with Octopus and they advised they've received a flurry of VINs in the last 7 days for matched vehicles but sadly mine isn't one of them and mine will most likely now be Q1. The rollercoaster continues........

Reactions: sjr_0781
From past experience, how long does it take from the ship‘s arrival to actual delivery?

I‘m leaving for a road trip on the 19th, with Glovis Summit scheduled to arrive on the 16th. Delivery/Collection would be in the Dartford area/blue water. Would be amazing if I’d be able to do the trip in my shiny new Tesla. Is that realistic?

Like you I'm also an Octopus customer with the same EDD on their track vehicle link. However, when I tried speaking with Tesla providing them with my RN, they wouldn't disclose any information to me, advising I would need to contact Octopus. I've just spoken with Octopus and they advised they've received a flurry of VINs in the last 7 days for matched vehicles but sadly mine isn't one of them and mine will most likely now be Q1. The rollercoaster continues........
Strange that Tesla didn't disclose any information, I provided them with the RN number and a few other details and they gave me the details. I spoke to Octopus at the start of October and they indicated December at worst for my June order. I'm ever hopeful of a Q4 delivery but you never know...

Strange that Tesla didn't disclose any information, I provided them with the RN number and a few other details and they gave me the details. I spoke to Octopus at the start of October and they indicated December at worst for my June order. I'm ever hopeful of a Q4 delivery but you never know...
I've previously spoken to Tesla on the phone, so was most surprised by their response today via chat. Looking at other posts, I'm not the only one either! I also think I've upset my Octopus agent as well now, as they have also gone quiet when I pointed out when placing the order I was advised of a Q4 allocation due to their bulk ordering of popular specs......... Oh well, all will become clear soon enough; I hope!!

Not sure what is going on with my order but Tesla will no longer speak to me due to GDPR, they informed me I must go through Arnold Clarke despite me getting updates previously from them on a few occasions
Ok, I’m really confused but also very happy. After contacting Arnold Clarke they have emailed me back and informed me a registration has been assigned and my ETA is showing as November, I’m really confused by this as I have never received a VIN and seeing as though it has a reg plate, surely my car has to be in the UK? As far as I am aware the vehicles on the ship don’t have registrations, just VINS

Received message from tesla , ur model y arrival date is being calculated and will show in app shortly, we will be in contact soon to ask u to schedule ur collection appintment , please ensure your pre delivery tasks are completed in next seven days .does it mean its already in uk , i got my hidden vin on last thursday , its a rear wheel drive model y .

Just re
Received message from tesla , ur model y arrival date is being calculated and will show in app shortly, we will be in contact soon to ask u to schedule ur collection appintment , please ensure your pre delivery tasks are completed in next seven days .does it mean its already in uk , i got my hidden vin on last thursday , its a rear wheel drive model y .
same here...

Has anyone with a hidden VIN/assigned vehicle, but has not yet received any messages from Tesla?
Ordered via salary sacrifice so unable to see hidden VIN, but after speaking with them on phone they said a VIN has been assigned and need to wait for a message... however have seen a lot of other people have had updates already.