Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also checked with Tesla chat yesterday and got a VIN in 669 batch. As lease car cant say if this would have appeared in source code.
Advisor said they did not have access to shipping detail but delivery would be after 25th November so maybe RCC Europe.
Yep I got the same info so my car is on the same boat as yours.
Maybe you are right about RCC Europe as it's due in around that time.
One idea is that they are on GLOVIS SUMMIT but cars being delivered take a week or two to get to the destination...

Reactions: Astrape
Have you received your VIN this weekend? If so that's more evidence that others receiving VINs today but with later EDDs into December will be brought forward a few weeks or so.
No VIN.

The vin’s that had dropped in this thread were M3 only so far.

There was a VIN shower in France and Germany. So it’s either Hyperion Ray/another ship that dropped VIN’s

Nothing from RCC Europe yet. I don’t think it will drop till Monday

No VIN.

The vin’s that had dropped in this thread were M3 only so far.

There was a VIN shower in France and Germany. So it’s either Hyperion Ray/another ship that dropped VIN’s

Nothing from RCC Europe yet. I don’t think it will drop till Monday

My UK bound M3 RWD has been soft matched to a VIN today. So must be on RCC EUROPE as it appears to be too late for Glovis.

How long after ship arriving is delivery scheduled for? Assume 1 day unloading, 1 day transit to local centre?

All the EDDs for RCC EUROPE are in December (09-19) yet ship arrives 24th November. That's a full two weeks after the ship arrives.
It's speculation that all EDDs for RCC Europe are those dates, I have an EDD of Nov 19th to Dec 5t it could easily be on Glovis Summit, RCC Europe or none at all as I have no VIN yet hidden or official.

Several of us in the same boat (pardon the pun)

Reactions: Millenium101
It's speculation that all EDDs for RCC Europe are those dates, I have an EDD of Nov 19th to Dec 5t it could easily be on Glovis Summit, RCC Europe or none at all as I have no VIN yet hidden or official.

Several of us in the same boat (pardon the pun)
RCC Europe only left Thursday AM, so that’s just 48 hours before vin drops, seems a bit too quick? Although anything is bloomin’ possible 😂

Reactions: Millenium101
RCC Europe only left Thursday AM, so that’s just 48 hours before vin drops, seems a bit too quick? Although anything is bloomin’ possible 😂
It is quick, I think Hyperion Ray VIN’s dropped today, we know that ship is going Europe and there was tonnes of activity in France and Germany. So it lines up. RCC Europe is around 36-48 hours behind Hyperion Ray.

So I imagine it would be Monday.

I could be completely wrong, no one knows with Tesla, I’m just trying to reverse engineer what happened last Q.

Reactions: Falcon22
It is quick, I think Hyperion Ray VIN’s dropped today, we know that ship is going Europe and there was tonnes of activity in France and Germany. So it lines up. RCC Europe is around 36-48 hours behind Hyperion Ray.

So I imagine it would be Monday.

I could be completely wrong, no one knows with Tesla, I’m just trying to reverse engineer what happened last Q.
Yeah quite possibly.
So maybe that’s why the EDD’s from today are later than RCC Europes will be as Hyperion Ray could be stopping off elsewhere on the way? So RCC will arrive at the UK sooner but no VINs as yet.

Yep I got the same info so my car is on the same boat as yours.
Maybe you are right about RCC Europe as it's due in around that time.
One idea is that they are on GLOVIS SUMMIT but cars being delivered take a week or two to get to the destination...
I like the ideas here - it could be either ship in this regard. Does anyone know when and how VINS are assigned on ships? It could be case of multiple VIN drops each week for the same ship? Would explain the spread-out nature of VIN assignment.

Reactions: Dannyk123
No EDD change or hidden VIN for me. M3P white/white ordered 07/07. I like peoples posts here trying to work out what’s going on and which VINS are from which ship etc - but the simple answer is: there’s no exact science to it and it’s all guess work and speculation!

That said, I do like the thoughts that VINs from RCC Europe are yet to drop. Lol!

The rollercoaster continues…