Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a text on Monday to confirm my pickup date from Manchester - I chose 30th November. The VIN has been in the source code since 10th October.

Ordered a MYLR White 20"/Black Interor with Towbar on 6th September 22 - so if it does come on 30th Nov I think I've been very lucky with quick turnaround?
Genuinely - get 6 numbers and chuck them on a lottery.
Its very very lucky considering May orders have not been fulfilled.

Just had an email from Zenith to say delivery has been brought forward from Mid-Jan to Mid-Dec, then spoke to Tesla on chat who said the estimate is still January-March.

Who knows what to believe! Praying Zenith somehow have it right…
MYLR MSM/Black/19s ordered 10/10

Couple? There's 20+ on there, all brand new - where'd they come from 😵
Also a couple of YLRs on there! A white one in Scotland/Northern Ireland and a red one in “east” England.

Spoke to a TA and they checked with their supervisor and you’d have to be able to collect from the location it’s in, so I couldn’t get the white one :(

Interestingly this TA also mentioned January deliveries to “clear the backlog”, which even she laughed at as its unusual… but interesting

Also a couple of YLRs on there! A white one in Scotland/Northern Ireland and a red one in “east” England.

Spoke to a TA and they checked with their supervisor and you’d have to be able to collect from the location it’s in, so I couldn’t get the white one :(

Interestingly this TA also mentioned January deliveries to “clear the backlog”, which even she laughed at as its unusual… but interesting
Noticed that the white one states 2022 model as opposed to 2023.

I’m guessing demand hasn’t met expectations for MYRWD and the 2 MYLR are cancelled orders?
They’ve got to be on Glovis Summit (due on the 16th).
No way they’re physical stock…
Absolutely. Looks like Tesla have taken a punt on the MYRWD and it may not have paid off. Annoying as that space on the ship could've been taken up with some of our MYLR cars (that they've actually already sold!!)

I got all excited there, but the Scotland one is black interior and we really liked the white. Oh well back to refreshing my account page.....

• Funny
Reactions: BladNort
Interesting...I figured since I'd ordered (M3 RWD/blue/black) and never driven one I should, so I booked a test drive at Chester. Guy's just called me, I explained I'd got one on order through Octopus Salary Sacrifice (ordered late Sept) so he asked for my RN.

My EDD (from Octopus via their tracker thingy) said Mar-May '23, but he took the number, ran it through his system and said mine should be on a boat now, and he reckons I could/should have it before the end of the year. No promises, naturally. He said matching will happen on (or by) Nov 30th, and then delivery should be up to 4 weeks after that. Bodes well for being the most extravagant Xmas present to myself of all time ha ha.

Also cool...Octopus state there's a 6-8 week wait on getting home chargers installed...filled in the form Monday, had a quick call with them yesterday and have an engineer coming next Thursday to fit it. Progress!

Reactions: ScottishDev

Also. Scotland and northern island is a big location 🤣