Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Absolutely. Looks like Tesla have taken a punt on the MYRWD and it may not have paid off. Annoying as that space on the ship could've been taken up with some of our MYLR cars (that they've actually already sold!!)
Yeah, I agree.

Although I think the MYRWD will become a big seller. Tesla don’t advertise and the RWD isn’t really in the public consciousness yet. Once they sell a few, they car is reviewed in the UK press, and people start to look, it’ll be a popular car.

I asked on tesla chat if my order just placed could be fulfilled with that inventory but they said no, it would be coming from the factory
Nonsense. If you find an inventory car in your spec, and you’ll collect it where they ask you to, you can buy it like anyone else (assuming you’re not a 3rd party lease etc).

I’d bet they’d even refund your deposit on the initial order.

But you’d be basing the new purchase on current prices and finance rates.

Nonsense. If you find an inventory car in your spec, and you’ll collect it where they ask you to, you can buy it like anyone else (assuming you’re not a 3rd party lease etc).

I’d bet they’d even refund your deposit on the initial order.

But you’d be basing the new purchase on current prices and finance rates.
It's through NHS salary sacrifice so that's probably why they've said that to me

Had a chat with Tesla today. Whilst I've not yet been matched they said still on track for December delivery.
They also said they are still assigning vehicles on the water so more texts to come for departed vessels.
Strange, I had a different conversation.

They told me they are completely unsure when they will be assigned and majority of them already are.

I think the take away from this is: no one actually knows whats going on...

I completed a model 3 base model order (finished registration) 2 weeks ago (not salary sacrifice through company, but tesla loan), and I have an estimated delivery time from 4th Dec to 20th Dec, I'm wondering if this is somewhat believable? As I see loads of people here waiting for 6 months for their model 3?

I completed a model 3 base model order (finished registration) 2 weeks ago (not salary sacrifice through company, but tesla loan), and I have an estimated delivery time from 4th Dec to 20th Dec, I'm wondering if this is somewhat believable? As I see loads of people here waiting for 6 months for their model 3?
If my M3 RWD turns up at the end of the month as expected (VIN received yesterday by chat) I will have waited 10 Months from order

Reactions: Adyer