Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With that vin and EDD I’m guessing a cancelled order?
I think its a cancelled one yes, might be on Summit?
I had a feeling we would still see more VINs dropping through the week (see post #15865) :)
You were right indeed, my EDD changed to Nov 17th which is a day after Summit docks.

Now its time to get my accessories ordered!

Reactions: rowedav
I think its a cancelled one yes, might be on Summit?

You were right indeed, my EDD changed to Nov 17th which is a day after Summit docks.

Now its time to get my accessories ordered!
Funny you should mention it, but I've just ordered my accessories 😂.
Some of the items I was interested in were out of stock not long ago so I've ordered now while they're in stock.
I am going to have a stack of accessories in the garage well ahead of collecting the car. 🤣

Reactions: ScottishDev
I'm in the same position as you - what accessories do you have in mind? I haven't even thought about that!
Centre console trays
Screen protector (Matt finish)
Illuminated door sills
Puddle lights
Rear boot lining
Rear boot storage bins (for the side)
Samsung T7 SSD (for quicker loading of apps and sentry mode videos)

I think that’s it for now, I was thinking of getting plaster protectors for the side doors, to avoid scuff marks for when the kids climb in

Centre console trays
Illuminated door sills
Puddle lights
Rear boot lining

I think that’s it for now, I was thinking of getting plaster protectors for the side doors, to avoid scuff marks for when the kids climb in
Thanks. I shouldn't have asked - you've just told me about things I never knew I wanted needed! 😂

Centre console trays
Illuminated door sills
Puddle lights
Rear boot lining

I searched for puddle lights, couldn't really find any I fancied. Did a bit of googling and found they can (most likely will) void your warranty.
I'm no expert but maybe worth a check 👍
Hope I'm wrong, let me know 👍