Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its always best to use a web browser on a laptop.

Make sure to go into the "manage" section and then press CTRL + U,
Once that loads CTRL + F and search for LRW.

I also found luck using the chrome extension.
In fact, the chrome extension told me first before I manually searched. But for some it didnt work for others in the thread.

Just on the hidden VIN topic. I find searching a bit flaky. For example on my phone if I do the "view source" thing and search for VIN: yesterday it gave me 92 instances but today it found none. On my laptop in chrome if I search for VIN it finds lots but where it highlights (as you click through) it doesn highlight the letters vin - sometimes it's near to where it says vin. Sometimes it isn't.
I also find this on chrome for PC and mobile. I wondered if it was due to the amount of information being searched. It tends to be slightly to the right and hard to notice because the text blends into the background. Easier to pinpoint the actual text by scrolling on PC. Mobile is a bit of a nightmare

I also find this on chrome for PC and mobile. I wondered if it was due to the amount of information being searched. It tends to be slightly to the right and hard to notice because the text blends into the background. Easier to pinpoint the actual text by scrolling on PC. Mobile is a bit of a nightmare
I just got over excited as I was trying it on mobile and it gave me a hit for lrw. Not a vin though. Think I'll stick to checking on my laptop.

Got my delivery text for 2nd Dec, M3SR ordered in March on Tusker. Apologies in advance, I imagine this has been asked previously but search function didn't help me, do you receive a confirmation when you reply YES or just put it on faith they lock it in? 🤣

Reactions: Astrape
Got my delivery text for 2nd Dec, M3SR ordered in March on Tusker. Apologies in advance, I imagine this has been asked previously but search function didn't help me, do you receive a confirmation when you reply YES or just put it on faith they lock it in? 🤣
Went through the same. I received another text on the same day after replying confirming delivery. This one contains my full address, whereas the first text only contained my Postcode.
I've had a couple of texts since.
First one (01/11) is regarding signing the Delivery Declaration, which is sent via email, and the second (09/11) contains my reg and VIN.

Kids still don't know a car is coming (no thanks to my wife who almost blurted it out at tea time on Tuesday). Can't wait to see their reaction.