Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Head for the John Lewis exit of the Trafford centre and the Tesla pickup is in the far parking lot (umbrella needed if it’s raining as it’s a 0.3M walk). Don’t head for the locations of the super chargers - that’s where Tesla used to be but they moved
Thanks but had to change my pick up date due to latest train strike on Saturday 26th. Contacted Tesla to pull forward a few days (which means a day off work ...but what a great way to spend the day) and they got back to me within 30 mins and updated my pick up day in the app too. So far great. Followed the tesla link for insurance .......way tooo expensive so went with famous comparison website and now much happier. I'm not going to diss the tesla link though as always personal variables on insurance. 13 days and counting :)

I know there are some M3 stragglers as a result of Tesla prioritising MY but I’m starting to feel like I’m the only MY June order left….
Im a June order and still waiting, according the Tesla chat the other day I have been assigned a car and its due to arrive early December but no text message yet 😞 I think Tesla are taking the P a bit with showing inventory of Model Y's that are the exact spec some people are waiting for. There are 3 Model Y's in inventory that are the same spec I have ordered but have a tow hitch (and now cost around£3k more than when I ordered)

Im a June order and still waiting, according the Tesla chat the other day I have been assigned a car and its due to arrive early December but no text message yet 😞 I think Tesla are taking the P a bit with showing inventory of Model Y's that are the exact spec some people are waiting for. There are 3 Model Y's in inventory that are the same spec I have ordered but have a tow hitch (and now cost around£3k more than when I ordered)
Good news you have been assigned mate. No luck for me yet been hassling Tesla all week. I’m 29th June ODD. Can see many other Junes left

Good news you have been assigned mate. No luck for me yet been hassling Tesla all week. I’m 29th June ODD. Can see many other Junes left
Being #Teamblue dosnt help I don’t think

Been following this thread for a while now, received my hidden VIN just over a week ago (LRW3F7FS3PC69****) with an EDD 12 Dec - 27 Dec for collection at NEC. Ordered beginning of April. Batch number seems high?

Spoke with Tesla about some details etc as a friend who ordered at the end of August in the same spec as me (Standard every M3 RWD) has received his VIN also, albeit an earlier VIN than me! (PC68****) with an EDD 2 Dec - 14 Dec.
Advisor discovered somewhat of a glitch in the system related to finance options (Tesla Loan) , he spoke about a 2 step process that once you complete your application and all back office admin is confirmed, it indicates you are able to receive a car. On further investigation, if your finance expired (as did mine) even though they honor the interest rate, it does seem 're-order' the queue.

He also said that the last ship expected for the Quarter is Thruxton, but this is yet to be confirmed so take that with a pinch of salt.