Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had my regular, illuminating chat with Tesla again today.....
1668687588783.png

• Funny
Reactions: AndyWW
Had my regular, illuminating chat with Tesla again today.....
View attachment 875482
I run away if David comes onto chat now, he answers my questions before I've even asked them.... Like he has them copy & pasted ready to go

Yes, we have a car matched to you
No, we don't know when your car will arrive
Sit tight and wait for the Tesla text message

Agent has left the chat

Hey everyone, I have a M3RWD on order as a company car. seems that all the updates are going through to my director and not me, all he has told me is that he has been given an EDD of late Nov/Early Dec. He also sent me a link to a webinar Tesla sent for a virtual education session to "prepare for your delivery". Has anyone else had this webinar invite and do we know if there is any correlation between getting this and then getting a delivery date? I'm totally in the dark :-(

Hey everyone, I have a M3RWD on order as a company car. seems that all the updates are going through to my director and not me, all he has told me is that he has been given an EDD of late Nov/Early Dec. He also sent me a link to a webinar Tesla sent for a virtual education session to "prepare for your delivery". Has anyone else had this webinar invite and do we know if there is any correlation between getting this and then getting a delivery date? I'm totally in the dark :-(
Yes, I received an email invite to the webinar on Monday just gone. I received my VIN and Reg on the 1st November for confirmed home delivery on the 24th November

Reactions: Just waiting
In my opinion, highly unlikely. They do not build to order so unless they can see that with your spec there is very little backlog of orders and that another ship comes to the UK before end of year (still a possibility) which by chance is loaded with a M3P in your spec then ok...but it seems even those in branches have no way of knowing what the ship is loaded with so how they'd be that confident I don't know...lets hope for your sake
Thanks, I'm in no rush, I was just surprised that they said there was a good chance of getting one.

Can someone please advise how i can get shipping update for a car on order, i was given the Vin number today but when i put it in the system i get the following

Most likely as its a lease car order.
Any help would be appresheated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please advise how i can get shipping update for a car on order, i was given the Vin number today but when i put it in the system i get the following:

View attachment 875537

Most likely as its a lease car order.
Any help would be appresheated.

Thanks
I'm leasing and get the same, I was told it'd change when the car is delivered. I think you have to sign a declaration form on delivery/collection and the car is also registered officially that day.

Im a June order and still waiting, according the Tesla chat the other day I have been assigned a car and its due to arrive early December but no text message yet 😞 I think Tesla are taking the P a bit with showing inventory of Model Y's that are the exact spec some people are waiting for. There are 3 Model Y's in inventory that are the same spec I have ordered but have a tow hitch (and now cost around£3k more than when I ordered)
I ordered in June too.. I called them yesterday with my RN number and was told I would get a text this Friday or by next to arrange a delivery date. 🙏