Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the latest shipping report, I actually thought my car was on RCC Europe (I think that was meant to come into Southampton on 18th)
That gives exactly a week for Tesla to arrange my car in Bluewater.

RCC Europe hasnt docked yet for unknown reasons (Mr M seems to think its commercial reasons, Mr Musk needs to make a payment!)

Havent heard anything from Tesla yet about any delays so my car was most probably on Summit or Abidjan! Bit of a relief.

I hope the cars that are on RCC Europe are delivered soon!
Don't quote me on this but I think cars on RCC Europe have delivery's scheduled after 5th Dec so I think yours may have been on the vessel before

I've been making part payments to Tesla each day, due to limits on daily transfers from my account. They were showing on my Tesla account just fine, but interestingly, one of my payments is now showing twice, so Tesla currently think I owe them £20k less than I actually do.

While I'd love to get the car for £20k less, I'll pay them the full amount and potentially have it showing as an overpayment, as I'm sure they'll notice.

Unless of course someone has kindly transferred £20k to Tesla and used my RN instead of theirs?

Reactions: Nando76
I've been making part payments to Tesla each day, due to limits on daily transfers from my account. They were showing on my Tesla account just fine, but interestingly, one of my payments is now showing twice, so Tesla currently think I owe them £20k less than I actually do.

While I'd love to get the car for £20k less, I'll pay them the full amount and potentially have it showing as an overpayment, as I'm sure they'll notice.

Unless of course someone has kindly transferred £20k to Tesla and used my RN instead of theirs?
😳 it may have been me, send it back if you like 😂😂😂😂😂

I had that with my initial £50 testing payment. They reversed the second one out a couple of days later.

I'm getting my lease car today mine is being delivered to me but they text the following about the app "Tesla app access will be granted up to 24 hours after you have received your vehicle and signed your Delivery Declaration" so I guess yours will show up when you accept delivery.

You can reply to the text but I found speed of replies varied from a few hours to a few days. If your questions are more urgent you can use the chat facility on the website
Thank you to everyone who tool the time to reply. Appreciate it. I was able to get everything sorted. Pleasantly surprised how helpful the online chat lady was.

Pelzar - Keep us posted on the Delivery Declaration and app connectivity. Hopefully it won't take long.