Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024.14.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
on 14.6 I seem to have "sticky" wifi

when I leave home, I can get a few minutes away and my M3 still thinks its connected to my home wifi network, so wont play any spotify. It easily fixed by toggling the wifi off then on again, so it picks up the LTE connection, but slightly annoying.

Anyone else have the same issue?

I've had issues connecting the car to my phone hotspot since 2024.14.x. More often than not it will fail to connect and prompt me for the password again. If re-entering the password it turns off "Remain connected in Drive", which is annoying when I forget to turn that on.

on 14.6 I seem to have "sticky" wifi

when I leave home, I can get a few minutes away and my M3 still thinks its connected to my home wifi network, so wont play any spotify. It easily fixed by toggling the wifi off then on again, so it picks up the LTE connection, but slightly annoying.

Anyone else have the same issue?
I've had this for the past year, so I doubt it's a software issue.

• Informative
Reactions: JupiterMan
I'm usually one of the first for updates to hit, guinea pig ftw 😁
1716580488285.png

Thank you for your service to the realm :)

• Funny
Reactions: Roy Batty
There do appear to be a few bugs in the .14.6 version. I’ve noticed that the autopilot will sometimes allow scroll wheeling the speed beyond the usual 5mph over limit, eg setting autopilot in town with 30 limit will normally allow 35 max, but I can max it out at 90, yikes!

Conversely since the v12 autopilot stack has been implemented the car has been more often slowing towards junctions and turns and settings safer speeds on tight bends in roads when on autopilot, but of course it’s not reliably doing any of those things so do have to be attentive and ready to take over.
I don't think we have the V12 stack in the UK.

Yes we do have v12 stack on 2024.14.x however it’s not yet adding any additional noticeable advantages, don’t think the current legislation permits anything useful
This would fit with the far more detailed FSD visualisation. Almost all cars now show up whilst before I would only get the nearby car or two. Also, cars jump around far less and seem to do the fading in/out thing rather than materialising in different places on the screen.

Yes we do have v12 stack on 2024.14.x however it’s not yet adding any additional noticeable advantages, don’t think the current legislation permits anything useful
It's simple to confirm that isn't the case - I had an ebike inside of me for a mile rendered in 2 places from the side cameras
Ergo the occupancy network is not active (the V12 stack, formally known as Tesla vision)

They wouldn’t put the effort into putting a nerfed V12. V12 doesn’t follow rules, it drives like a human which isn’t allowed over here. We have to stay centred between lines.. it would require a complete re train of V12 which they will not do. The visuals are nothing like in V12. We still have the old legacy AP.

New Autopark ? For non USS cars
I don't see that mentioned in the notes. Not sure that'll come in the 14 branch and still I guess being tested in US. I hope it does come to other regions though unsure if the annoying turn limits on the steering wheel impact low speed parking also. If it does then again, I doubt Tesla will bother because it's trained on data to mimic humans so I highly doubt they'll gimp that to work with countries that won't allow it to work as intended.