Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024.14.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hoping someone can help me. I've got a '22 MY with FSD and ryzen processor. I used to have USS autopark that would automatically show a spot available on the screen if I had my blinker on and put the car in reverse. After downloading 14.8 I tried the vision only park assist and didn't really prefer it over the USS visuals so switched back to USS - however now I don't get the autopark pop up when I go into reverse. Is there some setting buried in the menu that I need to adjust to get USS autopark to work again?

Impatiently waiting for the update from 2024.8.9 I’m checking for an update via the software screen every 24 hours and I’m also waking the car via the app many times a day to see if there’s an update!

I assume this is all pointless as it will send a notification to the car and app that there’s an update waiting of its own accord? In other words me checking in these ways makes no difference, I might as well just let nature take it course so to speak?
You'll get a notification on your phone when it wants to update.

Don't worry about it.

Better to have slightly older software without bugs than newer software which looks nice but has extra annoyances on it.

Impatiently waiting for the update from 2024.8.9 I’m checking for an update via the software screen every 24 hours and I’m also waking the car via the app many times a day to see if there’s an update!

I assume this is all pointless as it will send a notification to the car and app that there’s an update waiting of its own accord? In other words me checking in these ways makes no difference, I might as well just let nature take it course so to speak?
You have it perfectly correctly summarised.

Patience, Grasshopper!!

• Funny
Reactions: Parrog
Hoping someone can help me. I've got a '22 MY with FSD and ryzen processor. I used to have USS autopark that would automatically show a spot available on the screen if I had my blinker on and put the car in reverse. After downloading 14.8 I tried the vision only park assist and didn't really prefer it over the USS visuals so switched back to USS - however now I don't get the autopark pop up when I go into reverse. Is there some setting buried in the menu that I need to adjust to get USS autopark to work again?
Could that not simply be down to Autopark being very hit and miss? Presumably you moved the car between switching from Tesla Vision back to USS?

2024.20 update is out.

2024.20 is already in the pipeline and it hasn’t even started rolling out yet.
suffice it to say I have given up on waiting 😂

Last edited:
  • Funny
Still not had this yet… I must of really pissed off the Tesla gods here 😂
I used to get my updates early when I had my model 3 but with my model Y I get the updates only at the end when others go onto the next versions etc., The good thing is probably you get a more sorted version of the updates. The bad thing is all the features been listed, documented and discussed before you even get to see the updates you totally lost interest in the update when it is pushed to you :-(

I am still waiting.

I'm still waiting. Previously I've received updates quite early in the cycle, but nothing so far on this (at least before 0900 today when I parked in an underground car park where there's probably no signal).

Sometimes, I see an update only when checking the software tab of the car, then it appears in the app. But it gets a bit obsessive keep checking. However I think we all do it

Looks like a large batch just released

IMG_3691.jpeg