Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024.14.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Minor bug fixes according to my notes

I'm genuinely amazed Tesla have not mentioned once in the release notes for the legacy S/X about the visualisations changes, though Vision does still need some work as it needs to realise cars cannot park in the middle of no where in a multistorey car park :).

The amount of extra stuff 'seen' is very impressive, now let's wait another 3 years before the FSD beta driving code is enabled 🤣

53753154247_0b5cae1b93_c_d.jpg

Installed the following 2 days ago in my M3H RWD- v12 ⁦2024.14.8

Since then no emergency breaking, cruise control doesn’t work, indicators don’t switch off after changing lane, no detection of white lines and steering correction.. there may be more.

Not great TBH.

Installed the following 2 days ago in my M3H RWD- v12 ⁦2024.14.8

Since then no emergency breaking, cruise control doesn’t work, indicators don’t switch off after changing lane, no detection of white lines and steering correction.. there may be more.

Not great TBH.
All of that usually means that your main front camera isn’t working. This can sometimes be cured by letting the cat deep sleep.

The primary symptom of it is seeing an alert saying AEB is not available, and not seeing visualisations properly.