Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024.8.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question is, with Vision missing so many things when using the 3D visualisations, are you willing for the car to take control and attempt to park itself or navigate a car park using only that info??
Not really but at this point all I would be happy with would be simple summon for together car parks or when some idiots park too closely ;) I would not trust it with auto park and smart summon.

Reactions: FastLaneJB
I hope we will see missing EAP features sometime soon this year, namely autopark, summon, smart Summon.
troy-brendan-gleeson.gif

It does seem only to be a half implementation if only for high beam. I wonder why not fully adaptive like most cars that have the feature.
I thought adaptive was effectively high beam in all the places which don’t dazzle others. Almost like high beam with only the required bits dipped. Thats what it seemed to be in our BMW

I thought adaptive was effectively high beam in all the places which don’t dazzle others. Almost like high beam with only the required bits dipped. Thats what it seemed to be in our BMW
Yes, only applies to high beam, we had it on a Porsche and it worked amazingly well, never took the car off high beam and never once got flashed by oncoming traffic in either the UK or mainland Europe.

Reactions: thax1