Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone that has got a vin and reg and arranged a delivery date does the app show the actual date I can see it’s scheduled but app doesn’t show date only the sms I received does. Is this normal as I’m starting to get worried now?

For anyone that has got a vin and reg and arranged a delivery date does the app show the actual date I can see it’s scheduled but app doesn’t show date only the sms I received does. Is this normal as I’m starting to get worried now?
Whilst I had mine set to home delivery I was unable to see a date in the app, just the date advised by Tesla directly through live chat, however when I asked to change delivery to collection I received a text confirming an earlier date and it also appeared in the app

Whilst I had mine set to home delivery I was unable to see a date in the app, just the date advised by Tesla directly through live chat, however when I asked to change delivery to collection I received a text confirming an earlier date and it also appeared in the app
How much earlier was collection compared to your original delivery date

Now have my delivery scheduled on 12th Feb in Belfast. Took a bit of back and forward with leasing / Tesla but all worked out in the end. Leasing had put it in for a home delivery but I wanted to go to the dealership for the experience. Just a waiting game now.

MY RWD | White | Lease | Ordered 11th Dec | Belfast

I notes people mentioning accessories on the Shipping Thread... Had anyone found a good quality (e.g. Spigen) screen protector for the Highland M3 - both front and rear screen? I had.Spigen in my "legacy" M3 and I couldn't fault it... But I can't find one specific for the 2024 model. Ideally want the one with the easy apply jog/frame.

What other accessories are people getting for their 2024 M3?

Reactions: Brian O
I notes people mentioning accessories on the Shipping Thread... Had anyone found a good quality (e.g. Spigen) screen protector for the Highland M3 - both front and rear screen? I had.Spigen in my "legacy" M3 and I couldn't fault it... But I can't find one specific for the 2024 model. Ideally want the one with the easy apply jog/frame.

What other accessories are people getting for their 2024 M3?
I’ve ordered matts from Amazon but not convinced they will fit as the description also mentions earlier Model 3’s. Will need to wait for the car to confirm 😞

Reactions: Oxid8ter
Ordered on Oct 26th , have VIN and DD was 12th Jan to 27th Jan , just changed again this morning back to 22nd Jan to 6th Feb . Getting annoyed now with the messing around with dates , it's doesn't do Tesla's reputation any good . It can't be that hard to know what car is on what ship and what date it gets into what port.
I ordered September 25th (got upgraded to the new model a month after ordering) and the same has happened to me. The excitement of checking the app constantly is starting to wear thin.

I ordered September 25th (got upgraded to the new model a month after ordering) and the same has happened to me. The excitement of checking the app constantly is starting to wear thin.
I just spent 5 minutes writing an email to " My Tesla Delivery Advisor " but just deleted again because will just get the same crap answer from them , luckily I want the car otherwise I'd cancel 🤯🤣

I’m in ROI too and Tesla are telling me mid Feb even late Feb. I ordered the first day the M3 highland was available on October 17th. My est DD has disappeared from the app since my finance was approved last week, I’m assuming it was approved because I now have a credit showing for the €250 order fee.

All it says on the app now is ‘We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks’.
That's nothing, I ordered in October and my delivery has changed from Jan/Feb to 7th March - 24th April! 😕

Reactions: Brian O