Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

First time post so please forgive if these are stupid queries.

I ordered the new M3 Highland Standard Range in October. App is currently showing a delivery of Jan - Feb 2024. Quiet excited about my first tesla and have been looking everyday for my VIN but nothing yet.

Car is delivering to Ireland so I was wondering is it likely on the ship Titus currently enroute to Southampton? Do Tesla's for Ireland ship to UK first?Are the VINS for cars on the Ship Titus already issued? (I see was rerouted around Suez Canal recently)

Thanks
John

Yes, after all the ifs and buts finally I took the Model Y delivery from Brent Cross. Heavy rain but still managed to use one of the forums checklist and ticked most of the boxes. Yet few niggles like - unable to get the cloud profile, referral missing and 14% battery at the point of delivery and Brent Cross charger both not working. We managed to reach South Mimms service with 7% and the charger was pretty slow. Not sure whether it is because of new battery and bit cold or charger being very busy.

MSM at the moment, will see whether I like it over a period of time. Ride and comfort ok not as good as what I had while test drove. But definitely better than M3.

Still figuring out how to get the cloud profile settings as it keeps going back to one single profile I set up. I didn’t notice any major issues with no USS but parked only at the SC and home. Still have the old software and hopefully will get updated today.

Tesla did refund the deposit £200 as I had some difficulty using their online application for PCP. Also asked them to chase my referral link will see whether I’ll get another £250 loyalty credit.

Last edited:
Not sure whether it is because of new battery and bit cold or charger being very busy.

South Mimms is still V2 I think? so if A/B stall was also occupied you'd be "paired", and thus relatively slow-charge

Still figuring out how to get the cloud profile settings as it keeps going back to one single profile I set up

2-button reset worth a try, I reckon.

Reactions: spdpsba
Yes, after all the ifs and buts finally I took the Model Y delivery from Brent Cross. Heavy rain but still managed to use one of the forums checklist and ticked most of the boxes. Yet few niggles like - unable to get the cloud profile, referral missing and 14% battery at the point of delivery and Brent Cross charger both not working. We managed to reach South Mimms service with 7% and the charger was pretty slow. Not sure whether it is because of new battery and bit cold or charger being very busy.

MSM at the moment, will see whether I like it over a period of time. Ride and comfort ok not as good as what I had while test drove. But definitely better than M3.

Still figuring out how to get the cloud profile settings as it keeps going back to one single profile I set up. I didn’t notice any major issues with no USS but parked only at the SC and home. Still have the old software and hopefully will get updated today.

Tesla did refund the deposit £200 as I had some difficulty using their online application for PCP. Also asked them to chase my referral link will see whether I’ll get another £250 loyalty credit.
Congratulations! :)

Reactions: Js1977 and spdpsba
South Mimms is still V2 I think? so if A/B stall was also occupied you'd be "paired", and thus relatively slow-charge

2-button reset worth a try, I reckon.
Will do.

And just a clarification - do Model Y come with the driver side and passenger (front) door gubbins rubber inline like in Model 3? I have it at the rear door gubbins and the sales person said it doesn’t come with the front ones!

Will do.

And just a clarification - do Model Y come with the driver side and passenger (front) door gubbins rubber inline like in Model 3? I have it at the rear door gubbins and the sales person said it doesn’t come with the front ones!

I wish I could help you but I dont know what gubbins you are on about lol.... On a side note things might of changed lately.

Yes, it is on my list. I am looking for a nice self inflating camping mattress and someone recommended this - not sure but will see whether it is worth atleast once.

Im tempted with these things and if the Mrs was camping with me I probably would.... Just a sleeping bag and a pillow (its a must) done me very well last time I done it. The camping bag actually lives in there now as part of a survival kit on a night out 😁

• Funny
Reactions: Ian James
Whatever it is called - are they door pocket inserts?

These ones:
Well mine (early 2022) didn't come with any but again it didn't come with a parcel shelf either if you get what Im saying 🤷‍♂️

Hi. New here and joining the party. I ordered a Model Y RWD no options last Thursday via Tusker. I looks like they placed the order today and the car is showing in the Tesla app with a VIN but no reg. I've got a delivery estimate of Jan 21st to 5th of Feb. I assume mine is probably on Titus with most others here given that date?

What software version are you running? I picked up my MYLR on Dec 20th and it updated immediately to 2023.38.200.1, which is some way behind the latest which most cars seem to have. I raised a service request and got an update push, but just got 2023.38.200.1 again.

Yes, it is on my list. I am looking for a nice self inflating camping mattress and someone recommended this - not sure but will see whether it is worth atleast once.

That style is good and comfy.
I got the Exped version - the Megamat TXY which was the only one on the market last year, but they look almost identical. Much easier to fold back up than I anticipated, recommend getting a battery powered pump to help inflate it.

Reactions: spdpsba