Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This happens to me for the first 2 days after I picked up my M3H on Monday, I was going to ask the same question too. But for some reason, Tessie kept logged in since Wednesday and I don't have this issue anymore.
i had the same issue with Tessie logging in/out but i contacted them and the said tesla have pushed through a fix. its been fine now since i queried. hopefully fixed.

She arrived at 9am

IMG_2200.jpeg

It's delivery day, and although I received the delivery form to sign, I've had no notification whatsoever regarding the actual delivery over the past week. Texted Tesla to ask almost three hours ago, which I spent listening to the crickets in my driveway.

I know deliveries can be made quite late, but any kind of time window would have been nice as I don't know whether I can leave the house.

That being said, I'd bet my left sock the delivery company drove it into a river or had a stalk-related accident ;)

It's delivery day, and although I received the delivery form to sign, I've had no notification whatsoever regarding the actual delivery over the past week. Texted Tesla to ask almost three hours ago, which I spent listening to the crickets in my driveway.

I know deliveries can be made quite late, but any kind of time window would have been nice as I don't know whether I can leave the house.

That being said, I'd bet my left sock the delivery company drove it into a river or had a stalk-related accident ;)
I had similar experience, no answer to the texts. I had a call from Tesla about issues with the delivery lorry and when I didn't get a call back after a few hours I tried calling and went through the automated system but never got through so requested a call back.

I eventually got a call back and they confirmed they could see the SMS messages I'd sent 🤷‍♂️ either way, I eventually got a sms at about 17.30 to say the car was on it's way and a tracking link so I could see where they were, I did also get a call from the delivery driver too.

I had similar experience, no answer to the texts. I had a call from Tesla about issues with the delivery lorry and when I didn't get a call back after a few hours I tried calling and went through the automated system but never got through so requested a call back.

I eventually got a call back and they confirmed they could see the SMS messages I'd sent 🤷‍♂️ either way, I eventually got a sms at about 17.30 to say the car was on it's way and a tracking link so I could see where they were, I did also get a call from the delivery driver too.
Thanks for sharing! As long as nothing serious happened I'll be alright, just wish companies would tell us instead of pretend they can't hear.

I got a text to track the delivery van (car with trailer). Just a random guy who drove it from Brent Cross collection centre to my house. Only text from Tesla was 3 hours after the car was delivered!

So I did end up getting a tracking link a while later, which unfortunately was displaying as "Delivery Complete". Was able to reach AnyVan who confirmed it wasn't delivered to the wrong address, and later a text from Tesla saying it was picked up and on rout from Brent Cross.

When it arrived about an hour later, the driver was excellent - unloaded the car to the road and showed me how to get started. He was really enthusiastic as well.

Now to wait till morning and get a good look at it. Not the reason I'm up at 1:30 in the morning :)

So I did end up getting a tracking link a while later, which unfortunately was displaying as "Delivery Complete". Was able to reach AnyVan who confirmed it wasn't delivered to the wrong address, and later a text from Tesla saying it was picked up and on rout from Brent Cross.

When it arrived about an hour later, the driver was excellent - unloaded the car to the road and showed me how to get started. He was really enthusiastic as well.

Now to wait till morning and get a good look at it. Not the reason I'm up at 1:30 in the morning :)
My driver only gave a quick explanation on how to change gear and told me he didn’t like Tesla’s and preferred my Octavia VRS!

M3HLR is very quick so will be using chill mode mostly…

Got my first Tesla delivered today, a M3LR ordered in October 23. All good apart from a scratch on the front lower bumper. Anyone else had experience of getting this sort of problem fixed? Tesla say they will repair, but I wondered how effective it would be. View attachment 1014451View attachment 1014451View attachment 1014452View attachment 1014452
I had quite a few small scratches and swirl marks on my boot and cracked plastic underneath my car. This was on a new highland had it for a day Tesla arranged to sort everything and gave me a loaner the next day and all sorted via the app. Amazing service and refreshing. Now fingers crossed everything gets sorted and cab get my new car back asap

Reactions: Oxid8ter
I must be one of the unluckiest people alive. Went out in Dr. Wattson after I got home. Combination of a bad kerb design (it's sharp, and slops on the edge) next to the charging bays, and being pressurised by an old boy being impatient and edging towards me whilst I was parking resulted in the below....

Anyone know where I can get a Hankook iON 235/40/R19 96W... All I can find online is the Ventus Evo 3. Was hoping to get a matching tyre but may have to go with this? I'll repair the alloy, but the tyre is a safety concern.
1000016209.jpg

1000016210.jpg

Oh, and before anyone says it... USS would not have prevented this.