Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was consistent in the app and picked up today, so Lex and Glasgow did ok.
Only issue was that no one (Tesla, Lex or myself) can add a Second driver…irritating and requiring calls next week to sort out once the car appears on Lex’s system

Reactions: covacure
I've recently placed an order through salary sacrifice, and a few days later a colleague has done the same. We've both been given the same RN number which seems odd. Even odder still his tesla app shows his vehicle etc, and I'm getting no updates at all. I'm thinking something has gone wrong somewhere.

My original delivery window was 19th Feb - 8th March but then everything disappeared from the app. Then I got a new reg number (24 plate) and a text from Tesla to schedule my delivery on 21st March. So a bit disappointed it’s later than expected but at least a delivery date is confirmed now.
Mine is also through a lease company - ordered 8th Feb.
MY RWD.
I ordered mine through a lease company on 19th Feb and have a delivery date of 21st March just like you. 24 plate MY RWD. Annoyed as my current car goes back on the 13th March so still hoping something can be done but im doubtful. The VIN shows its manufactured in China so Interested what exact MY this is? I know its got the LFP battery but curious about the led strip on the dash and faster 0-60. Id forfit it all for a delivery on the 13th tbh…

I ordered mine through a lease company on 19th Feb and have a delivery date of 21st March just like you. 24 plate MY RWD. Annoyed as my current car goes back on the 13th March so still hoping something can be done but im doubtful. The VIN shows its manufactured in China so Interested what exact MY this is? I know its got the LFP battery but curious about the led strip on the dash and faster 0-60. Id forfit it all for a delivery on the 13th tbh…
I think the accepted wisdom is none of those extra features are coming onto cars shipped from China yet - I think maybe even just for the local market there.

Hey all,

I’ve placed my order via Tusker on lease through my work scheme for a model 3.

I placed the order 26Feb. Originally delivery was showing Feb-Mar however it’s now showing 28 May- 1 August.

All paperwork for the least has been signed by myself and work place.

On Tesla website if I went to order one and the same spec it’s showing delivery Mar-April.
I’m confused by this, can anyone shed any light and if the EDD in the app is correct?

Many thanks in advance!

Ordered 15th feb and collected 1st march :)
IMG_6243.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: covacure
My M3LR in white, standard spec, will be delivered to my workplace in Leicester on the 12th March.

Will this be delivered on a trailer and approx charge, this will be coming via Tesla B'Ham. :)
Can't speak for trailer or driven, but I collected my M3LR on 3rd Feb and it has 23% battery. Others have collected and its been 80%. I guess it depends if they got a chance to stick it on a charger before its collected for delivery.

Can't speak for trailer or driven, but I collected my M3LR on 3rd Feb and it has 23% battery. Others have collected and its been 80%. I guess it depends if they got a chance to stick it on a charger before its collected for delivery.
If you collect from the new Birmingham long bridge centre then they all come 100% fully charged as all the parking spaces have car chargers (mine came 100%)