Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's awesome mate and great that you are getting to enjoy something you've worked so hard to achieve. I know a car is to get you from A to B but to me it's like the only thing I can buy as an adult that makes me feel like I did when I was a kid at Xmas time. Got to have something nice in life to treat ourselves for the effort we put in.
Thanks mate kind words indeed :)

Reactions: FastLaneJB
There you go, you can see the set up a bit better!

72CC979D-20E5-4FCC-AD56-B93F8FCC23F6_1_101_o.jpeg

Here's the set of mats I got. Obvs haven't tried in car yet but the quality is really nice. It's a full set of everything including sub boots and seat backs inside the boot and frunk

Reactions: benjamin1234
Here's the set of mats I got. Obvs haven't tried in car yet but the quality is really nice. It's a full set of everything including sub boots and seat backs inside the boot and frunk
Nice one thanks, good idea for the boot. Ah I wonder does anyone know of a good bike rack for the M3??

So that was so super easy, easier than I thought it would be. Lovely clean building, staff are awesome. Car was charged to 88% which is way more than I needed. Whole process took 15 minutes! They have coffee, tea, coke etc

The car is perfect bar one really really small mark on the back which I think I will be able to get out with a machine polish. If not I will take it to Tesla but really not that worried. Everything else is incredible. My wifes car is an ID3 and I love that but now I got my own motor!! Anyway here are some pictures, congrats to everyone else getting one!! Needless to say I am one happy boy. 5 years of grafting and dreaming of a model 3 finally have one. Cheers, Ben :)

View attachment 1046969View attachment 1046970View attachment 1046971View attachment 1046972View attachment 1046974View attachment 1046975
I’m getting the RWD too so I’m glad you think it’s quick enough! Please let me know how many suitcases you can get in the boot as that’s my wife’s worry :) (take less

My wife has already eyed up the boot and said that is plently of space... why do we always have to carry the suitcases????
The mark you found on the paint mate, did you report it there? What's the deal, you have a period to decide if you want them to sort it it?

Ahead of my collection tomorrow I just had email from Tesla giving me 100 free supercharger miles :

100 Miles of Free Supercharging
Due to a new industry policy, your vehicle must be shipped with a max 50% charge—meaning your Model 3 charge status may be lower than our usual standard at your delivery appointment.

We are giving you 100 miles of free Supercharging* for the inconvenience. You will be able to view your Supercharging credit a few days after delivery in the Refer and Earn section in your Tesla app.​