Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone confirm whether I can insist on home delivery? I’ve been asked to pick up my Model 3 from Brent Cross, which isn’t ideal.

I’ve asked the question but been told that it “must” be collected…
You could lease it and then normally they’ll deliver it to you. Otherwise they are just keeping their costs down. Brent Cross isn’t that bad from MK.

I have an estimated date in the app of 7-22 June, have been assigned a reg number and frm the info I've read on here, was expecting it to be on the Morning Post, arriving on 28 May. I have just had an email from my fleet manager to say that my car is due to arrive 28 June! Hope that's a typo.....

M3LR white with 18” was hoping being standard spec would come quickly.
Mines through Lex Leasing
I can see why you thought that, seems standard enough. I think the tow hitch slowed my order down. You didn't fancy waiting for the refresh later in the year? Tbh, if your order drags on long enough, you might just get one!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ben pollard
Mine should be on the MORNING POST. I'm currently scheduled for 7th-22nd June pick up from Dartford. Do you know if you can switch to pick up earlier from Southampton, and if so, how much earlier? MORNING POST is due to dock 29th May.
Ours is on the Morning Post, We were being offered Bluewater, bottom of a multi story car park! Didn't fancy that and needed an earlier pick up so we switched to Southampton, just ask your delivery team. From Maidstone, it is costing a little over £10 (with Railcard) to get down there. Might make a mini break of it and see the ship come in! I know, very sad to a non Tesla person!

Ours is on the Morning Post, We were being offered Bluewater, bottom of a multi story car park! Didn't fancy that and needed an earlier pick up so we switched to Southampton, just ask your delivery team. From Maidstone, it is costing a little over £10 (with Railcard) to get down there. Might make a mini break of it and see the ship come in! I know, very sad to a non Tesla person!
Interesting. Have you been given a date for collection in Southampton?

Interesting. Have you been given a date for collection in Southampton?
We haven't been given a collection date, but discussing with Tesla at a showroom when we were originally told pickup from Bluewater between 7th and 10th June, he implied a week earlier if we went to Southampton. Ship arrives 5a.m. 29th May, I think unloading would be complete by the end of that day, give them a day to prepare the first batch of cars, so perhaps the first deliveries might be on Friday 31st May?
All we have been told by Tesla Southampton delivery team is the ship arrives by end of May and delivery will be early June!

How long before receiving the vehicle are collections/deliveries arranged. From reading the thread, some people who are expecting their car on the Morning Post (as I am) have already had a call. I’m through a leasing Company, not sure if that is different? I’m checking my phone and app about 200 times a day

How long before receiving the vehicle are collections/deliveries arranged. From reading the thread, some people who are expecting their car on the Morning Post (as I am) have already had a call. I’m through a leasing Company, not sure if that is different? I’m checking my phone and app about 200 times a day
I've only been given a provisional collection date and time over the phone. The app still shows 7-22 June.

Reactions: Adam Charlton