Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I bought the Centre Console SHELL in early March and it just arrived fro Abstract Ocean!

I still have my Console Wrap from Abstract Ocean . Never opened . Brand New in box. If you need to order this it will take 6 weeks currently .

if anyone would like mine send me PM - would send for £30.00 including postage which is less than I paid.

Model 3 Center Console Vinyl Wrap
(Please choose your finish: Black Carbon Fiber (CF12))
M3-CC-CARBONBLK 1 $39.99 USD $39.99 USD
Subtotal:
$39.99 USD
Shipping:
$6.79 USD

Has anyone used Oscar and Hamish for their model 3 yet? I'm tempted by the drunk bags.

We bought the Oscar and Hamish Frunk bags, hope springs eternal. Tesla Model 3 - tailored luggage collection They fit as advertised, making full use of the odd-shaped frunk volume. I'm pleased to get Made in England bits for the car. Quality is top notch. There was some delay with our order as they were tooling up to make PPE for the NHS front line (somebody needs to tool up some nooses for NHS management). Good communications throughout the order process.

Now all we need is somewhere to go ;-)

Attachments

• IMAG1557.jpg
    IMAG1557.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Mark-R
We bought the Oscar and Hamish Frunk bags, hope springs eternal. Tesla Model 3 - tailored luggage collection They fit as advertised, making full use of the odd-shaped frunk volume. I'm pleased to get Made in England bits for the car. Quality is top notch. There was some delay with our order as they were tooling up to make PPE for the NHS front line (somebody needs to tool up some nooses for NHS management). Good communications throughout the order process.

Now all we need is somewhere to go ;-)

Looks nice but quite expensive! I prefer my budget version :-D
FRAKTA blue, Trunk for trolley - IKEA

Reactions: Gatsojon
Got to echo the Hamish bags to be fair, can't fault the quality or fit and they helped me get hold of three so I can i use one for enimal rescue equipment and still keep two for travel use.
If you're considering it, contact someone who has already bought a set as they usually send a 10% discount code you can give away to others

• Helpful
Reactions: M3noob
As much as I think it's a cool mod, I'm definitely not comfortable taking so much of the car apart, much less a brand new car. But kudos for you for embracing that @Mr H
If you actually think about it there is not actually that much dismantling. I just approach these sort of things in a methodical way, bagging all nuts and bolts etc - keep everything in a set order then reversing that order ensures everything goes back ok.

Looking to get a cover to replace the wooden panel on the dashboard.

Does anyone know if there's a difference between Left Hand Drive and Right Hand Drive fitments?

I suspect it's the same but would be good to get confirmation.

Thanks.