Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone had any experience from this seller of the 3d floor mats on Aliexpress? Appears to be the cheapest at the moment. (£58)

I've got them - good in terms of keeping shape and avoiding dust going to carpets. The rear one is bit uneven but not much of a problem in terms of looks. The mat has tiny prints (like squres or thin lines - as design). This is bit hard to wash when it is really muddy. I have to admit I did not give good enough clean but I think some of the higher priced 3D mats are more easy to wash than this. The tiny print design is the only downside I can think of!

Reactions: PaulMD
  • Helpful
Reactions: PaulMD
Wierd I don't see that, just the page I posted.. maybe they're doing some kind of browser shenanigans.

I've ordered & will see what happens (I note they've *finally* fixed it so can order 4.. it was limited to 2 for the longest time).
Did you - or anyone - buy the aero wheel covers? Are they for the 2021 MIC model? At £24 a pop, they actually seem (whisper it) great value - especially when some enterprising soul is selling theirs on eBay for £70 each. I've slightly kerbed the front passenger side cover already (thankfully, only visible if you look, so it doesn't set my OCD off) and am thinking it would be worth getting at least one 'spare' now so I'm prepared for the car to go back to the lease company in three years...

Did you - or anyone - buy the aero wheel covers? Are they for the 2021 MIC model? At £24 a pop, they actually seem (whisper it) great value - especially when some enterprising soul is selling theirs on eBay for £70 each. I've slightly kerbed the front passenger side cover already (thankfully, only visible if you look, so it doesn't set my OCD off) and am thinking it would be worth getting at least one 'spare' now so I'm prepared for the car to go back to the lease company in three years...

Let me know if you find out! I have also managed too curb them!

Reactions: DigbyChicken
Cable Cosy bag to hold the 20m Tough Leads extension cable for those adhoc trips away.

cosy1.png
cosy2.png

Reactions: Durzel