Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed the Centre Console from Abstract Ocean! Great job. Really happy. I originally bought the wrap but never opened it as my diy/patience levels are not up to the job

Interesting. Just watched the install video on their website. Looks good. The centre console shell was not available when I took delivery of my Model 3 so I ordered the vinyl wrap from Abstract Ocean. Same carbon fibre design. That was in October. I still haven't installed it yet as like you my DIY / patience levels are highly questionable :). And, in fact, I’ve not found the piano black to be a problem thus far. Regular wipe down with a microfibre cloth keeps it looking fine and it’s scratch free (so far). So I’m not even sure I will install it.

Back in October I ordered the frunk, trunk and rear seat “all weather protection” floor liners from WeatherTech Europe for my Model 3. Liners for the front seat area were not available for RHD UK at the time and I see that they are still not available.

Has anyone found good quality all weather protection floor liners for UK Model 3 seats yet?

Back in October I ordered the frunk, trunk and rear seat “all weather protection” floor liners from WeatherTech Europe for my Model 3. Liners for the front seat area were not available for RHD UK at the time and I see that they are still not available.

Has anyone found good quality all weather protection floor liners for UK Model 3 seats yet?

Don't have these one's personally but they're an option:

#Aliexpress £78.46 | LUCKEASY TPE Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2019 All-Weather Waterproof and Wearable RHD version
US $95.9 |LUCKEASY TPE Custom Fit All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2019 All Weather Waterproof and Wearable RHD version|Floor Mats| - AliExpress

I spent double that on the Taptes ones. Twice the price, took 3 months to deliver but quality was good.

The above mats should arrive in UK within a couple of weeks.

Check out Torque Alliance also, based in NL.

Cheers but can't see MATRIX black? Only carbon or flat matt
Oh my Neo, MATRIX:eek: currently we only have the Mafia Matt Black:p But but, a new finishing: alcantara is on the way, exactly the same finishing as the inside part of the door panel, to me this is by far the most genuine look, how do you like it? Will be available within weeks, we have the package to cover the entire interior.

B05170FF-2492-4450-BB4D-170223C57201.jpeg

8E2C92F3-50EA-4F9D-B08B-87ED0669DA2E.jpeg
89319831-729B-4669-9505-640C0F7618A5.jpeg
2F5EFE0A-79DA-4286-A69A-FE4E99CC1421.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Neilio and Gatsojon
Oh my Neo, MATRIX:eek: currently we only have the Mafia Matt Black:p But but, a new finishing: alcantara is on the way, exactly the same finishing as the inside part of the door panel, to me this is by far the most genuine look, how do you like it? Will be available within weeks, we have the package to cover the entire interior.

View attachment 540341
View attachment 540342 View attachment 540340 View attachment 540339

Ordered this set the other day via Model 3/Y store as the price was incredible. Later turned out it was a pricing error which they corrected the next day (£37 -> £230). They honoured the price though which was completely unexpected. Not pictured below but includes the dashboard trim too. Dispatched already so should be here soon.

upload_2020-5-10_17-15-31.png

Reactions: Heavy Rain
Ordered this set the other day via Model 3/Y store as the price was incredible. Later turned out it was a pricing error which they corrected the next day (£37 -> £230). They honoured the price though which was completely unexpected. Not pictured below but includes the dashboard trim too. Dispatched already so should be here soon.

View attachment 540344
Good to see the dashboard cover is in one long piece, there is also another version the dashboard consists of two pieces, just to save the shipping cost, not nice.

View attachment 540341
View attachment 540342 View attachment 540340 View attachment 540339

Might be interested in alcantara dash if price was reasonable but otherwise after matrix black.

View attachment 540344

You'll need to drill two slots into the rear overhead light cover as the UK version (maybe EU as well) has alarm sensors in them (look like USB-C connectors.

I've the matte carbon ones, and need to get around to doing it myself.

You'll need to drill two slots into the rear overhead light cover as the UK version (maybe EU as well) has alarm sensors in them (look like USB-C connectors.

I've the matte carbon ones, and need to get around to doing it myself.
Thanks for the tip, doubt I'll install those bits though. Bought mainly for the dash cover, armrest and hopefully the centre console. My wife really likes the piano black unfortunately.

For anyone else who bought WeatherTech trunk, frunk and rear seat all-weather floor liners, I emailed WeatherTech Europe yesterday to ask when the RHD front seat floor liners would be available, to complete the set. They responded and said 8-10 weeks out. So, quite a wait still. I need to do this though as most other floor liners I’ve seen are sold in complete sets, not just for the front seats.

In case this is useful to anyone, I decided to change over to an official Tesla Model 3 wireless charger, it arrived today so I've done a bit of a comparison for anyone considering what to buy

Official Tesla Model 3 wireless charger vs aftermarket - TeslaEV.co.uk

View attachment 541677
Thanks for the write up. I went with the Taptes one as I have a large phone so needed the ability to place it horizontally on the charger.

Didn't realise the Tesla one had an extension though. Would you mind confirming if it would charge in portrait orientation a Note 10+? The phone with a slim case is around 165mm.

Thanks for the write up. I went with the Taptes one as I have a large phone so needed the ability to place it horizontally on the charger.

Didn't realise the Tesla one had an extension though. Would you mind confirming if it would charge in portrait orientation a Note 10+? The phone with a slim case is around 165mm.

I’ll double check tomorrow for you, but just measured my iPhone 11 Pro Max (big name for a phone!) and that’s 160mm so I’m sure it’d be fine.

Reactions: Medved_77