Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a touch screen cleaner with handy built in spray bottle somewhere. I thought it was here but I've been through every page again and could find it. Anyone know what I mean? It has s triangular profile wrapped in microfibre I presume with the spray in the centre. Must have been another thread or forum.

I saw a touch screen cleaner with handy built in spray bottle somewhere. I thought it was here but I've been through every page again and could find it. Anyone know what I mean? It has s triangular profile wrapped in microfibre I presume with the spray in the centre. Must have been another thread or forum.
Like this perhaps?

All-In-One Screen Cleaner

Reactions: Kenners
Reactions: exlatccatsa
I am looking for a phone mount /cradle for a Huawei P30, have seen a few options but many are either from the US or China. I have no issue ordering from overseas, but the potential saga on returns puts me off. I have seen ones on the vents all the way on the side, some using a bracket over the screen. No idea how stable either option is and don't want to damage the interior or the screen.

Can anyone recommend one from experience?

I am looking for a phone mount /cradle for a Huawei P30, have seen a few options but many are either from the US or China. I have no issue ordering from overseas, but the potential saga on returns puts me off. I have seen ones on the vents all the way on the side, some using a bracket over the screen. No idea how stable either option is and don't want to damage the interior or the screen.

Can anyone recommend one from experience?
Someone on here I believe recommend Brodit and I bought one. Very pleased with it. I went with the Center Mount and bought the cradle for my phone, but they seem to have cradles for most phone models (including the P30).

Brodit Proclip Mounts for Tesla 3 2019

Someone on here I believe recommend Brodit and I bought one. Very pleased with it. I went with the Center Mount and bought the cradle for my phone, but they seem to have cradles for most phone models (including the P30).

Brodit Proclip Mounts for Tesla 3 2019

@KennethS, thank you. This one looks really good! Do you have it behind the steering wheel? if so, can you see the whole phone screen? I appreciate this will depend on the seat position and height of the driver.

@KennethS, thank you. This one looks really good! Do you have it behind the steering wheel? if so, can you see the whole phone screen? I appreciate this will depend on the seat position and height of the driver.
I bought one that mounts onto a frame on the screen that would work with my old phone and my new one, but it vibrates too much.

I’m probably going to swap it for a Brodit. I’ve used Brodit before on my previous 3 or 4 cars and they are usually decent products. I’ll probably look at the centre mount. I’ve got a few other things to look at, but they are more down to my phone and cable placement than the mount.

Reactions: Cloggie
I bought one that mounts onto a frame on the screen that would work with my old phone and my new one, but it vibrates too much.

I’m probably going to swap it for a Brodit. I’ve used Brodit before on my previous 3 or 4 cars and they are usually decent products. I’ll probably look at the centre mount. I’ve got a few other things to look at, but they are more down to my phone and cable placement than the mount.

Thank you, the Brodit looks like a good quality product.

I use my phone in landscape orientation and can easily see the entire phone screen through the top opening in the steering wheel. My phone is an iPhone 12 Pro Max so relatively large. As you rightly point out it probably depends on the height of the driver and their position in the seat and steering wheel, but I’ve made no adjustments to be able to see the phone. The mount is positioned to have the phone centered with the steering wheel.

I use my phone in landscape orientation and can easily see the entire phone screen through the top opening in the steering wheel. My phone is an iPhone 12 Pro Max so relatively large. As you rightly point out it probably depends on the height of the driver and their position in the seat and steering wheel, but I’ve made no adjustments to be able to see the phone. The mount is positioned to have the phone centered with the steering wheel.

I’ve got the same phone. Which phone mount are you using, one of the slot in ones which are compatible with previous iPhones with lightning connectors, or one of the new magsafe holders?