Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, I didn’t know the SR+ could now charge at 170kW, that’s awesome!

Yes, should take full advantage of the V2 Superchargers even if not pushing V3 to the limit. I'm not a frequent user of Supercharging but I have to say that delays were not an issue ... in fact I was more likely to have to rush back to the car to move it after completing the charge "too quickly"! If the stop is planned and you go to get something to eat or even just toilet and then go for a coffee the car is ready to go before you are.

I got @TeslaInTheUK to check on these Superchargers and got visual that the Southbound one is also under construction. Will add on Supercharge Info!

I see on https://supercharge.info/ that Hilton Park, Southbound is still listed as "Construction". My Tesla navigation sent me there last Tuesday (11 Aug) and I successfully charged. Thought it was odd that such a big location should be so empty - I was the only car there the whole time - so maybe it was some kind of beta test or something. But 3 days later on 14 Aug I got an email from Tesla saying it was open, so I think it is fully open now. Photo attached. 2020-08-11 15.43.51.jpg

Reactions: JupiterMan
I see on https://supercharge.info/ that Hilton Park, Southbound is still listed as "Construction". My Tesla navigation sent me there last Tuesday (11 Aug) and I successfully charged. Thought it was odd that such a big location should be so empty - I was the only car there the whole time - so maybe it was some kind of beta test or something. But 3 days later on 14 Aug I got an email from Tesla saying it was open, so I think it is fully open now. Photo attached.View attachment 578163
Shows as open 05/08 on supercharge.info

I see on https://supercharge.info/ that Hilton Park, Southbound is still listed as "Construction". My Tesla navigation sent me there last Tuesday (11 Aug) and I successfully charged. Thought it was odd that such a big location should be so empty - I was the only car there the whole time - so maybe it was some kind of beta test or something. But 3 days later on 14 Aug I got an email from Tesla saying it was open, so I think it is fully open now. Photo attached.View attachment 578163
It's one of my nearest so shows up in the nearby section of the app. 12 of 12 available at present

It's one of my nearest so shows up in the nearby section of the app. 12 of 12 available at present
The train spotter in me is interested to know what the status of Hilton Park Northbound is because I'm aware that although 12 stalls have been built, two were left in bags when it first went live (i.e. only 10 were commissioned). When this sort of thing has happened at other sites sometimes it's just been a few days before the remainder go live but at other times it's been a year or more (and over two years, and counting, at Fleet Northbound assuming 4 of the 12 there are still in bags). @Jason71 if you are able to monitor that one it will hopefully stop my left eye twitching ;)

For the record, Tesla's website currently lists Fleet as having 8 and Hilton Park Northbound as 10 whereas supercharge.info has 12 for both: Tesla Superchargers in United Kingdom | Tesla UK

Unfortunately visiting Tesla's webpage makes my eye twitch for different reason: the punctuation/naming inconsistencies (some London sites don't have London in the name, some do, spaces/no spaces either side of hyphens, and perhaps worst of all: the inclusion of a comma in "Hilton Park, Southbound" but not in "Hilton Park Northbound"). o_O

• Informative
Reactions: cezdoc
The train spotter in me is interested to know what the status of Hilton Park Northbound is because I'm aware that although 12 stalls have been built, two were left in bags when it first went live (i.e. only 10 were commissioned). When this sort of thing has happened at other sites sometimes it's just been a few days before the remainder go live but at other times it's been a year or more (and over two years, and counting, at Fleet Northbound assuming 4 of the 12 there are still in bags). @Jason71 if you are able to monitor that one it will hopefully stop my left eye twitching ;)

For the record, Tesla's website currently lists Fleet as having 8 and Hilton Park Northbound as 10 whereas supercharge.info has 12 for both: Tesla Superchargers in United Kingdom | Tesla UK

Unfortunately visiting Tesla's webpage makes my eye twitch for different reason: the punctuation/naming inconsistencies (some London sites don't have London in the name, some do, spaces/no spaces either side of hyphens, and perhaps worst of all: the inclusion of a comma in "Hilton Park, Southbound" but not in "Hilton Park Northbound"). o_O

I went to the chargers recently on a trip, and all of them were unbagged and appeared to be online.

• Informative
Shows 12 out of 12 available I hope that's not inaccurate.

• Informative
Free Charging

Very odd but as an M3P driver I seem to be getting free charging (I don't have any free miles due to it being a lease car) and have been paying for my SC from receipt of the car December'19 to May'20 but everything since has been free.

Is this happening for everybody? Any ideas how long it will last for as I will start using SC more if its free.

Btw as you can see stopped at Hilton Park Southbound on Tues - very nice!

Park Royal was on the new V3's and a very quick full charge

upload_2020-8-20_10-21-39.png

Reactions: CMc1
When you go into each session what does it say?

e.g. mine shows:

Credit balance 400 kWh
Energy 25 kWh
Credit remaining 375 kWh[/QUOTE]

No mine doesn't say anything like and nobody to my knowledge has used my referral code and I think it would show up in my loot box?

Free Charging

Very odd but as an M3P driver I seem to be getting free charging (I don't have any free miles due to it being a lease car) and have been paying for my SC from receipt of the car December'19 to May'20 but everything since has been free.

Is this happening for everybody? Any ideas how long it will last for as I will start using SC more if its free.

Btw as you can see stopped at Hilton Park Southbound on Tues - very nice!

Park Royal was on the new V3's and a very quick full charge

View attachment 578540

What is shown when you click the > on the right?