Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
King’s Lynn

Need to register car at the hotel

3645F83D-4BAE-44A7-B919-6188BA606F3C.jpeg

Can't wait for the Trentham Gardens (Staffordshire) one, it's coming Q4...

Ah but is it? If you are going by the Tesla map then unfortunately those dates are very speculative. It has been known for proposed locations to be on the map for years (they get updated every so often and pushed to a later date). If you have inside info then that's different :).

Ah but is it? If you are going by the Tesla map then unfortunately those dates are very speculative. It has been known for proposed locations to be on the map for years (they get updated every so often and pushed to a later date). If you have inside info then that's different :).

You have me thinking now... I've just checked the local council planning applications and can't find anything for it on there :(
Do you know if the Trentham Gardens pin has been there for a while now?

:)Nigel Baker on TOGUK has been tracking the Uckfield GridServe planning permission and has just said it has been approved with a narrow 7:5 vote. Great news.
Braintree took 9 months ish to build and open so it will be interesting to see when work begins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CMc1 and m3gt2
What reasons did the 5 give for voting against?
Because they are dinosaurs.
There were a number of comments about the site location being over a boundary that local parishes were told wouldn’t be crossed, taking people away from the towns retail offering, road congestion (admittedly on an already busy road, but they are already building 1000 houses about half a mile away with direct access).

I will keep an eye on any construction starting but I don’t think it’ll be just yet.