Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 spare front boot liners for free (fits 2019-2020 model year without air-source heat pump). These were sent by mistake when I ordered something else. They are the cheaper ~£10 variety but still better than nothing! I already have one so don't need them.

I'm based in East Lothian so PM me if you're reasonably close as I'm happy to drop off or you welcome to collect.

IMG_0766.jpeg

Reactions: seadog
Anyone owns a wall charger that wont be installing it? I've just relocated the MS from Hong Kong and will be needing one... OTOH, am checking out the smart chargers too....
Hope the move went well.

I don't have a spare charger but wanted to point out, in case you weren't already aware, that the UK government provides grants to cover part of the costs of purchasing and installing a wall charger:

Grant schemes for electric vehicle charging infrastructure

The grant isn't applicable to the Tesla Wall Charger as it's not considered 'smart'.

Hope the move went well.

I don't have a spare charger but wanted to point out, in case you weren't already aware, that the UK government provides grants to cover part of the costs of purchasing and installing a wall charger:

The grant isn't applicable to the Tesla Wall Charger as it's not considered 'smart'.
Isn't that just fit UK vehicles though? Also would a HO Tesla have Type 2/CCS?

Hope the move went well.

not so much the car. its stuck one way or another. it took like a month extra to land in the uk thanks to brexit related port issues, then virus related delays with the registration. but yeh. now i'm looking into the grant vs using the tesla charger...

PS: HK is type 2 too

Updated list of remaining items, with prices:

New and unused 5m tethered 32 A single phase cable, complete with Tesla button on the Type 2 connector, exactly like this one: Unique Tesla charging cables - evChargeking for sale. This can be retrofitted to most tethered charge points, with the Tesla button providing the same functionality as the button on a genuine Tesla Wall Connector or UMC. The button will remotely open the charge port if the car is unlocked, and will terminate a charge and unlatch the connector if the car is charging. The new price of this, delivered, with taxes etc, was around £240. £180 including UK postage. Will hand deliver, install, inspect and test for an additional £20 within 20 mile radius of Salisbury, subject to the installed charge point being compatible.

Bouge RV Model 3 cover, as described in this thread: Bouge RV cover Used for around 6 months but in good condition, with no damage, complete with storage bag. £40 including UK postage

Pair of tailored Tesloid frunk bags, with storage bag, like these (imported from Canada): Model 3 Frunk Luggage Bags Set - Tesloid USA (cost around £130 with shipping and duty/VAT). Used once only, in as-new condition. Will only fit pre-facelift frunk, not the newer, smaller frunk on the 2021 Model 3. £70 including UK postage

Taptes USB hub, for pre-2021 Model 3 only. £15 including UK postage

Updated list of remaining items, with prices:

New and unused 5m tethered 32 A single phase cable, complete with Tesla button on the Type 2 connector, exactly like this one: Unique Tesla charging cables - evChargeking for sale. This can be retrofitted to most tethered charge points, with the Tesla button providing the same functionality as the button on a genuine Tesla Wall Connector or UMC. The button will remotely open the charge port if the car is unlocked, and will terminate a charge and unlatch the connector if the car is charging. The new price of this, delivered, with taxes etc, was around £240. £180 including UK postage. Will hand deliver, install, inspect and test for an additional £20 within 20 mile radius of Salisbury, subject to the installed charge point being compatible.

Bouge RV Model 3 cover, as described in this thread: Bouge RV cover Used for around 6 months but in good condition, with no damage, complete with storage bag. £40 including UK postage

Pair of tailored Tesloid frunk bags, with storage bag, like these (imported from Canada): Model 3 Frunk Luggage Bags Set - Tesloid USA (cost around £130 with shipping and duty/VAT). Used once only, in as-new condition. Will only fit pre-facelift frunk, not the newer, smaller frunk on the 2021 Model 3. £70 including UK postage

I think I’m right in thinking late 2020 cars have the new froot, even though we don’t have the heat pump. I remember discussions last year that the froot shape changed BEFORE the refresh.Does anyone know for certain? I I’m wrong put me down for the bags. But I don’t think they’ll fit my late 2020 car

I think I’m right in thinking late 2020 cars have the new froot, even though we don’t have the heat pump. I remember discussions last year that the froot shape changed BEFORE the refresh.Does anyone know for certain? I I’m wrong put me down for the bags. But I don’t think they’ll fit my late 2020 car

Not sure if this photo helps, but this is the shape of the froot/frunk that these bags fit:

luggage_bag10.jpg

394baed9-9fd3-4068-b5b3-180dd9b517b7-jpeg.638515
18c525c9-4f30-4592-82c4-050bd65676e7-jpeg.638516
88c0919f-dae4-418a-adcb-97c9aa810aa0-jpeg.638517
217033bd-8280-42d3-8bde-8d22b7357921-jpeg.638518
7e42bb7a-9c9f-40ec-8412-89f77a6fc377-jpeg.638519
1ec73fa7-ee8f-41cd-ba0a-1015c4174653-jpeg.638520
eac3bc58-ba26-4cdc-b0c0-3530cd009cdb-jpeg.638521
Full Lowering Parts for Model 3 (Perf & LR)

They have been fitted to my car for just over 6k miles.

SOLD - H&R front and rear lowering Springs - part no.28659-1

SOLD - Blox sports Spacers - 20mm (I had these fitted to the rear)

SOLD - Bespoke Spacers - 5mm (I had these made for the front wheels and have an extra hole to accommodate the hub retaining screw, these are good quality and were over £50).

I also have some new (been test fitted but not road used), Blox 15mm Spacers. These can be fitted with non performance alloys, plus on LR and SR but you would need to check. These are £40.

I'm pretty sure that the late 2000 August onwards have a frunk compartment that is much narrower front to back. May I suggest that you could measure this distance and compare it with @Glan gluaisne s frunk?

I think the visible difference in the Frunk was when they changed the "bag hooks" at the back of the space.
There were hooks to start with, then they were removed but you could retrofit the old hooks using the visible bolts.
The big change of shape also changed those bolts to just a round hole with no bag hook capability at all - flagging that a heat pump was on its way or already fitted.

Updated list of remaining items, with prices (I'm afraid that the frunk bags have now gone):

• Informative
Reactions: Neilio
You are right, even though we don't have the heat pump we got the same frunk as the newer refresh models. The easiest way I find to differentiate is by the bag hooks as @Neilman mentioned.

I got caught out by the frunk mats myself - if anyone with the pre-refresh frunk is interested in frunk mats let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.