Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model Y Order Book Open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
31C3DCB3-43F6-4D70-A910-532468936387.jpeg

Is this legit? Still saying stay updated for me. Ok if I click the link above though.
My guess it’s just Teslas really crude way of trying to appear to reward loyalty to those who asked to be kept informed and received emails this morning to order before the masses, but in reality they don’t really care who orders.A bit like model 3 reservation holders got no advantage.

They’re going to be coming from China, as they were always going to be. Dunno why people got it into their heads that it was going to be Berlin.

Maybe it will end up being Berlin at some point, but I’m sceptical. China is closer to the RHD markets (UK notwithstanding), and the whole of Europe is LHD.

Reactions: Llama. and ichorus
For anyone wondering if they’ll come from Germany, Will Fealey from Tesla Owners UK said testing is done on LHD and RHD builds in Berlin.
He also said production is a while away and they are going to be MIC for now. The MYP, which is mid 2022 maybe Berlin but looking at the range figures, if it is the new battery it’s not giving any range advantage.

Reactions: ichorus
He also said production is a while away and they are going to be MIC for now. The MYP, which is mid 2022 maybe Berlin but looking at the range figures, if it is the new battery it’s not giving any range advantage.
Ah didn’t see him say that. I knew he was hoping MIC could come December. I nearly ordered the Performance because of the date. But as you say, range doesn’t suggest it is the new battery.