Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Owners with v10?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any news on what the update does? Had a notification on my phone it’s ready to install but didn’t have time this morning.
I was wondering same thing - installed last night, but working from home today, so no chance to test. Release notes don't say anything new I can see. Only change I have seen is that my USB stick no longer works as it says write speed needs to be more than 4 mb/s.:(

I was wondering same thing - installed last night, but working from home today, so no chance to test. Release notes don't say anything new I can see. Only change I have seen is that my USB stick no longer works as it says write speed needs to be more than 4 mb/s.:(
Maybe just minor bug fixes then. As for the USB stick - this has been mentioned before and I think as Tesla roll out more cameras that get recorded the stricter the requirements will be. I’ve always suggested that people opt for an SSD based solution than USB keys as the write speeds will be at least a minimum of 100MB/s.

• Funny
Reactions: Jonslatt
Not sure what stick you have, but when i got the message last week, i did a hard reboot of the car (Break pedal & buttons) and it fixed it. So far its been working

need some help please. finally got the latest update downloaded on my P+ and scheduled to run at a later time from the onboard screen . I checked on the phone app an hour later to see if all was completed but again I am seeing the old version 2019.32.2.2

and still getting the option for software update on the phone app

anyone seen this?

need some help please. finally got the latest update downloaded on my P+ and scheduled to run at a later time from the onboard screen . I checked on the phone app an hour later to see if all was completed but again I am seeing the old version 2019.32.2.2

and still getting the option for software update on the phone app

anyone seen this?
"at a later time" defaults to the early hours I think, about 04:30 ? what time did you set it to install?

"at a later time" defaults to the early hours I think, about 04:30 ? what time did you set it to install?

set it on board screen scheduled to run at 17:00 , checked phone app one hour later at 18:00 still the same old version

must be a bug a I tried a few times from the app it starts to install then just goes back to this screen each time

looks like a hard reset will be required, any other suggestions ?

tk0c7qo.jpg

Last edited:
Sr+ with fsd but not advanced updates. Nothing yet. I’ve been holding off opting in for early updates as I’d rather not drive on early software, but the considerable amount of praise for V10 AP’s better / safer driving is tempting me to ask via chat tomorrow.

Plus it’d be nice to not be screamed at every time you inch over the speed limit accidentally with joe mode.