Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] Price cuts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah ok only two results came up for my model.
What do you have for there to be only 2 results? I though you had a M3.

If you use this page, you can tweak to your exact model. One of the charts shows when they were first listed which can be useful too

Reactions: WannabeOwner
I have signed up for PCH based on January representative example for upfront+monthly. In case the rates get better tomorrow, would it be possible to switch my payment method to the new upfront+monthly £? I have a collection slot booked for 25/02. Any idea?
They are not allowing to get the new interest rates for old orders. Few of us have cancelled and placed new order with same delivery date of 1st week if march.

Spoke to Tesla about my cancelled order and then asked when I would get the refund. Initially was told it will take sometime. When I asked further would that be 1 or 2 weeks, the reply was “were you not told that booking fee is non-refundable ”, I politely replied irrespective of wether it was told non refundable or not the statutory rights still apply. Finally was told refund team will contact me back. Will update what those guys will say.

What do you have for there to be only 2 results? I though you had a M3.

If you use this page, you can tweak to your exact model. One of the charts shows when they were first listed which can be useful too

Thanks, useful. Unfortunately the tanked price + the fact MY cost more to insure might make it a miss from me.

With the recent updates to the Polestar 2 and Tesla price cuts, do you think we’ll get EAP as standard in the UK to keep the model 3/Y competitive? Although the Shanghai built cars are better than US, they’re still well short of the likes of BMW, Mercedes and Volvo etc. And with rivals catching up fast with the likes of the BMW I4 etc, I think maybe it’s time that EAP becomes standard autopilot? I charge from home 99% of the time, so the Tesla charging network is largely redundant for me. Especially with reports of increasing queue’s now the network is opening up to rival manufacturers. So maybe these price cuts are no longer enough???
Also, when massively annoying your existing customers by the new price cuts nose diving their own cars residual value overnight, maybe a free update to EAP might soften the blow?

With the recent updates to the Polestar 2 and Tesla price cuts, do you think we’ll get EAP as standard in the UK to keep the model 3/Y competitive? Although the Shanghai built cars are better than US, they’re still well short of the likes of BMW, Mercedes and Volvo etc. And with rivals catching up fast with the likes of the BMW I4 etc, I think maybe it’s time that EAP becomes standard autopilot? I charge from home 99% of the time, so the Tesla charging network is largely redundant for me. Especially with reports of increasing queue’s now the network is opening up to rival manufacturers. So maybe these price cuts are no longer enough???
Also, when massively annoying your existing customers by the new price cuts nose diving their own cars residual value overnight, maybe a free update to EAP might soften the blow?
But that would mean Tesla treating customers as valuable and in need of satisfaction, not meatbags to drive around their experimental AI prototypes.

Instead, I foresee further price reductions in the next few months as other manufacturers reduce their prices. Further impacting residuals, but the same can be said of other manufacturers' residuals too when they cut prices.

Giving away EAP for free won't make the M3/Y competitive as it doesn't work.

The car can hardly wipe it's windscreen properly .. I would have 0% faith in EAP.

Love the car, but for me IMO, you have to drive it/control it yourself.

None of the automated systems add any value or can be relied upon for any sort of journey.

I'd much rather they added adaptive suspension, or half decent seats or another choice in interior finish, maybe matrix lights that actually do the matrix things. I think that would help.

Giving away EAP for free won't make the M3/Y competitive as it doesn't work.

The car can hardly wipe it's windscreen properly .. I would have 0% faith in EAP.

Love the car, but for me IMO, you have to drive it/control it yourself.

None of the automated systems add any value or can be relied upon for any sort of journey.

I'd much rather they added adaptive suspension, or half decent seats or another choice in interior finish, maybe matrix lights that actually do the matrix things. I think that would help.
I agree, especially in relation to activation of the matrix lights! The wipers are still as useless as ever! Just saying that having the chance to keep autopilot on when changing lanes, instead of having to reactivate it each time, would be a big improvement. Especially when cars much older or cheaper can do these simple things already! Not so good for a supposedly tech driven car, when you can buy cars for a fraction of the cost of a new Tesla, but things actually work!

Reactions: Avalyn and CWT3LR
As someone who bought EAP, if that was ever to happen, what are you suggesting they do for people like me?

Reactions: Js1977
Knowing Tesla they could dish out free supercharger miles to you? All I’m saying is there are far more cars with basic autopilot in the uk, compared to EAP and FSD cars. Esp when EAP isn’t even a thing in the US. So a simple software update for the masses to EAP so it becomes normal autopilot would cost nothing. And compensate the minority of people who bought EAP like yourself, or FSD, that would be the cheapest option.