Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upcoming "fix all" firmware 2018.20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Knowing the “week 18” update would be coming out in week 18 of the calendar year probably shouldn’t be heralded as a great insight into the inner workings of Tesla.
Actually, 18 is when it’s made (compiled). Week 18 is/was last week. We get week x the next week.

But your point is still well taken. Saying that 2018.18 is coming out the week of May 7 isn’t earthshaking! :D.

Actually, 18 is when it’s made (compiled). Week 18 is/was last week. We get week x the next week.

But your point is still well taken. Saying that 2018.18 is coming out the week of May 7 isn’t earthshaking! :D.

I have no inside knowledge, but I'd guess they're doing agile with a 2 week sprint, and while not every sprint may result in a release, most do.

• Helpful
Reactions: Shateam and croman
Well (<hopeful drumroll>*) it just said there was nothing in the release notes and they noticed an EQ interface change. But the OP of that thread didn't mention having driven it, so maybe it is a Big Bug-Busting Bundle.

* Possible new off-topic thread coming ...
True, it could have life-altering additions (as in 10.4). :D

I just hope for a full rollout! This is getting a bit monotonous.

I just received 2018.20. Will check it out tomorrow.

Attachments

• 8E1F4C85-F580-4A9F-93C2-13410C92D0A3.jpeg
    8E1F4C85-F580-4A9F-93C2-13410C92D0A3.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Funny
Reactions: HookBill