Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 2020.16.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Navigation seems to be pretty much an annual affair and is a pre requisite of traffic light stopping functionality.

Nav last year, I got 2019.20 in iirc Nov. Picked car up end Sep so it skipped a few releases before I got it. This year, im not expecting nav update until we get traffic light stopping turned on so Q3/Q4 although sounds like Aus it came in a bit earlier than expected.

It makes country road driving much easier, although I'm still very nervous about giving it full reign. It slows for corners, seems to anticipate tight corners and sticks to the correct side of the road with no road markings.. only got it last night and had a couple of drives in the rain, but it seems a big improvement on the last time I tried, and gave up on, country roads.

Installed yesterday and lost all visualisations, cruise control, speed limits, etc.

Tried the brake and both buttons reset and this brought everything back.

However, still seem to now be having issues with the car opening on walk up with my mobile. I need to use the app to unlock. Walk away lock is fine though.

Anyone else had issues with the mobile key function post update in the past?