Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated 0-60 performance on new inventory MX?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can confirm older inventory cars are getting software increased 0-60 times.

Asked a friend of mine who bought an inventory and took delivery July 1st. Asked him to go complain. After a lot of fighting and ignoring BS statements, they finally got it done and pushed a software update while he was home.

I can confirm older inventory cars are getting software increased 0-60 times.

Asked a friend of mine who bought an inventory and took delivery July 1st. Asked him to go complain. After a lot of fighting and ignoring BS statements, they finally got it done and pushed a software update while he was home.

how does one confirm the speed has changed?
Does it show somewhere in the vehicle. It's not that easy to tell your car is 1.1 sec faster....

Does it show somewhere in the vehicle. It's not that easy to tell your car is 1.1 sec faster....
Pretty easy to tell actually.

I didn't get any confirmation from them testing it themselves, but Tesla said they pushed an update to them, which they received that day.

Doubt that was a straight up lie

Ill provide more info when mine is ready.

The difference between 6.0 sec and 4.9 sec on 0-60 accel is actually very obvious and if you really can't feel it then why worry? Honestly it should feel a lot quicker off the line, like adding 100 hp or more to a conventional ICE!

Reactions: dragonxt
I did the same thing, took delivery in SEP because of the end of sept delivery requirement for 0.99%. Before I took delivery I confirmed multiple times with the sales rep that it had the upgraded hardware/software (uncorked). My vehical (75D) rolled off the assembly line 29 AUG (non custom order).

For those of you with recent builds and if you haven’t heard, get checked out to see if you can get your car “uncorked” or upgraded to the 4.9 sec acceleration. Should be posted in multiple other threads in TMC and Tesla forums. Why not? Even if you don’t crush the pedal all the time it’s nice to have an option in an emergency situation. Props to Tesla for continuing to improve the driving experience post purchase.

I tested the acceleration soon after delivery to verify, and it checks out.

Best,

N

Hi,
I thought I'd post this on this thread, as I might get a hit to my questions.

Is there a way of determining the standard options on a Model X , 75D July 2017 build. Specifically interested in knowing if active suspension, Tow Hitch and Package bundles. I understand there was a change in pricing and package bundles in July 2017. Does someone have access to the pricing structure and options prior to the current pricing and package bundling. Looking into getting a July build and wanted to determine pricing. Thanks.

Hi,
I thought I'd post this on this thread, as I might get a hit to my questions.

Is there a way of determining the standard options on a Model X , 75D July 2017 build. Specifically interested in knowing if active suspension, Tow Hitch and Package bundles. I understand there was a change in pricing and package bundles in July 2017. Does someone have access to the pricing structure and options prior to the current pricing and package bundling. Looking into getting a July build and wanted to determine pricing. Thanks.
I believe all of that information is available here: Order a Model X Just read the gray text.

If by "active" you mean adjustable/air then yes the Model X has it standard. The other packages would be Premium Upgrades etc.
Tow is standard. All that info is in the link provided. Also, if you do end up purchasing one, use my referral code! I'll send you some goodies.