Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated Navigation installed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nav rerouting has been to me the single most frustrating part of Tesla's nav system. Probably everyone has experienced those really boneheaded reroutes, and the settings number doesn't seem to do much (if anything). If reroute actually works in the new update, with a reasonable confidence level, I say bring it on. :)

So far on 2 attempts in the Bay Area during busy commute traffic, two big thumbs up. I've yet to see a retarded reroute. For my drive home today, my phone might stay in my pocket — it's that good. Hopefully it's like that down there in SoCal too!

So far this seems fantastic. In the suburbs around Boston there are lots of opportunity for poor directions. The prior version was often quite poor at identifying turns - you really had to study the map to figure out what to do. It is accurate and clear in the new version. I feel like Tesla has finally caught up on the promised improvements from over a year ago.