Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USA S/W 42.2 19e7e44 but no NoA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My camera calibration is stuck at 94% after a couple hundred miles. Lame.

Mine was stuck at 98%, then 97%, then 96%, and now 95% after several hundred miles. I've read that camera calibration is broken in 42.2 on the Model 3, which is why they rolled out 42.3 to so many Model 3s. I'm hoping the occasional Model X has the same issue, whatever it is, and that they'll eventually send me the software update. :-/

Mine was stuck at 98%, then 97%, then 96%, and now 95% after several hundred miles. I've read that camera calibration is broken in 42.2 on the Model 3, which is why they rolled out 42.3 to so many Model 3s. I'm hoping the occasional Model X has the same issue, whatever it is, and that they'll eventually send me the software update. :-/

I emailed my service center about this issue and they pushed 2018.44 to me, which fixed the problem. Cameras calibrated within 5 miles.

So yes, there's definitely an issue with 42.2 - suggest nagging them for an update if you're still waiting.

I had a mobile ranger come and update my maps. It didn’t work.
Had to use his mobile hotspot to get the package from his laptop to the car but after a while the download failed.
After several tries he stopped trying and said the SD card might be damaged and therefore can’t update the maps.
Have to take the car in to the service center for a real fix

Weird thing. I drive between USA and Canada in my MX all the time.

Connecting to a US supercharger sometimes enables the feature for me. As soon as I connect to a Canadian super charger, it disappears.

I managed to use NoA in Canada between highways and it worked fine.

I have a June 2017 X100D with AP 2.0 and eap, fsd now with version 48.1 and still no Noa. It is at home every night connected to wifi. Is this a maps issue or does 2.0 not have Noa yet? I saw some other posts saying their ap 2.0 had Noa.

I even had it at the service center a few days ago and they just said it'll come when it comes.

I have a June 2017 X100D with AP 2.0 and eap, fsd now with version 48.1 and still no Noa. It is at home every night connected to wifi. Is this a maps issue or does 2.0 not have Noa yet? I saw some other posts saying their ap 2.0 had Noa.

I even had it at the service center a few days ago and they just said it'll come when it comes.

If you're not seeing the option at all, then either A. you still don't have the current map data, B. it thinks you aren't in the U.S., or C. something got misconfigured in your account as a result of your FSD upgrade. Nag the service center again and ask them to force a map update.

Reactions: bollar