Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Model X 60D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanting your advice. I’m looking at a used 2016 Model X 60D with 62,000 miles on it. I’ve test driven it and it’s in great shape. AP1, Premium Pkg, 180mi range at 100% charge. I could probably upgrade to 75d with a software update. My only issue is it is out of the warranty period and the tech is older. It’s a good 6-10k less than one through Tesla (with a warranty) and nearly 10k less than a Model Y. Bad idea or would you go for it?

I'd pass, personally. There is a lot of value in the warranty from Tesla (especially if the vehicle is under 50k miles), and they will for SURE sell you an updated 75.

You can get the extended warranty through tesla though if you buy private.

Reactions: johnking
Wanting your advice. I’m looking at a used 2016 Model X 60D with 62,000 miles on it. I’ve test driven it and it’s in great shape. AP1, Premium Pkg, 180mi range at 100% charge. I could probably upgrade to 75d with a software update. My only issue is it is out of the warranty period and the tech is older. It’s a good 6-10k less than one through Tesla (with a warranty) and nearly 10k less than a Model Y. Bad idea or would you go for it?
5, 6, or 7 seat?