Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Tesla Model 3s pricing error?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
jobolus, Thanks for posting this! I did a little research into the economics behind this matter and the following video contains my theory. Also, included is a brief review of the latest software update, 2019.28.3.1, complete with step by step instructions on how to pair your profile with your phone/key card so that your Model 3 will automatically adjust the seats and mirrors as you enter the car.

jobolus, Thanks for posting this! I did a little research into the economics behind this matter and the following video contains my theory. Also, included is a brief review of the latest software update, 2019.28.3.1, complete with step by step instructions on how to pair your profile with your phone/key card so that your Model 3 will automatically adjust the seats and mirrors as you enter the car.

Since I have repeatedly said that I believe in explaining "why" if someone puts a "disagree" on a post, I will explain that, I marked this post disagree because I dont think like people coming into threads to "pimp their videos" in the middle of a discussion. You want to post your thoughts and economics, great. "watch my video where I detail....." is not helpful.

Of note, TMC has at least, one (that I know of) member who runs a VERY large, popular youtube / video channel. This person is an active member of TMC, and while they dont "hide" the fact that they run this youtube channel per se, I have never seen them once "advertise" or otherwise inject their videos into any discussion.

At the very least, make your own post about your own videos instead of putting them inside some other thread.