Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Utah Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is cheaper than Justin but it takes some real expertise. Especially around folding mirrors. I also have foglights, so I had the chrome on the horizontal strips of the lower grill done too. If you don't have foglamps they are already black. The chrome actually is on the inside of those lower foglamp corner light housings, so I actually had them tinted slightly.

I have a very conservative friend who really does not like electrics and he's always going on about how I use the highways so I should be helping pay to maintain them much like he does via fuel tax.

This is one time I have difficulty disagreeing with him. I do use the roads so it really does seem fair that I should help pay for them. ???
It's true, but really Semis and other large vehicles should pay more as they cause much more damage to the roads when compared to normal passenger cars.

If you guys want to go to someone who does a great job with the black-out and tint, make sure you go down to Autobahn Tints in Orem. Spencer always does a good job, but he killed it on my black-out. No folds, seams, nothing!

IMG_1579.jpg
IMG_1580.jpg
IMG_1581.jpg
IMG_1582.jpg
IMG_1583.jpg

Reactions: Park2670
If you attended the Drive Electric event last month and saw the black Roadster 2.0 there... I’m reluctantly putting it up for sale. It’s half of the garage is about to be claimed by my wife’s Model S :(

Both tops, under 8k miles, ALL chargers (including Tesla’s Roadster-only fast charger), all options, OVMS, several other upgrades. All the details are in the KSL listing here:

http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/4148171

Asking $65.5k, but willing to give a discount to a TMC member who I know will love it as much as I do.

View media item 117190

If you attended the Drive Electric event last month and saw the black Roadster 2.0 there... I’m reluctantly putting it up for sale. It’s half of the garage is about to be claimed by my wife’s Model S :(

Both tops, under 8k miles, ALL chargers (including Tesla’s Roadster-only fast charger), all options, OVMS, several other upgrades. All the details are in the KSL listing here:

http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/4148171

Asking $65.5k, but willing to give a discount to a TMC member who I know will love it as much as I do.

View media item 117190
How on earth do you have less than 8k miles on it!? Definitely a part of automotive history.

Reactions: triakter
Have a set of 22" Model X wheels & tires for sale in the SLC area. Comes ready to roll with sensors, 80% tread left and Tesla carry totes. Asking $4,000 delivered (to anywhere between ogden & provo) and installed if desired. Please text 260-348-8477 for any other photos or questions. Will give a good finders fee to anyone who can land a deal. Thanks!
X Wheels1.jpg

Reactions: nobznss
I went to the showroom yesterday and found out some new tidbits. They said that because of Utah's laws, all the vehicles they have on the lot need to be used so I'll probably have my Model 3 before they have any to test drive (currently Dec-Feb according to the estimator). They also said that there has been one Model 3 delivery in Utah - black to an employee at the Draper corporate office, which I didn't know existed until now.

I went to the showroom yesterday and found out some new tidbits. They said that because of Utah's laws, all the vehicles they have on the lot need to be used so I'll probably have my Model 3 before they have any to test drive (currently Dec-Feb according to the estimator). They also said that there has been one Model 3 delivery in Utah - black to an employee at the Draper corporate office, which I didn't know existed until now.
The Draper office used to be for SolarCity. Became Tesla after the merger.

Also, technically the whole "used cars only" thing has always been the rules, but somehow they had used P100DL's to give test drives in. not sure how that worked, or if they just kind of... had them there.... :cool:

The fact that the state of Utah will not allow them to have new cars in stock is an absolute outrage.

We all worship the "free market" except when we don't.

We've got the Millers and the Garffs to thank for that. The free market is great, but why settle for that when you can take bribes AND make your constituents still believe there is a free market?