Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Utah Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More superchargers coming to Utah this year and next.

0new.jpg

I asked one of the folks at the SLC Tesla store about the number of Model 3 reservations in Utah. He said he couldn't give an exact number but did say it's over 1,000.
Should be more like 2,000 since Utah is 1% of the US population and there are about 200,000 US reservations. I would think we would be more reservations per capita actually with the clean air initiatives and the tech focus here.

I asked one of the folks at the SLC Tesla store about the number of Model 3 reservations in Utah. He said he couldn't give an exact number but did say it's over 1,000.
Yes, the Model-3 should be a big hit in Utah. Now that they have released the specs and pricing on the AWD version, I got on the reservation list last week.

Let's hope those new changes to the assembly line take production to new levels not seen at Tesla so far.

The only new Supercharger in the updated map is Provo. Park City and Ogden were "coming soon" on the last update last year.

Provo is a obvious choice for expansion though. That covers most of the main roads. Wishful thinking for Duchesne and Vernal for driving points east, or Escalante/Bryce for National Park access.

Reactions: goto10
IMG_2898.jpg

Returning from St George awhile back and stopped at the Beaver super charger. 1st Model 3 I have seen up close. Ours is the MX. Interesting to see the size difference between Mx, M3 and Ms. Before we ordered the Mx, had reserved the M3 but decided against as at 6 ft 7, I was not sure I could fit. Very nice M3 owner let me sit in her M3. Fit very comfortably. Am very happy with Mx but for all those tall people out there wondering about the fit for M3, it should be fine.

Reactions: KJD