Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 Custom Light Show!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A user on reddit created a webpage/respiratory that has download links to there user created Tesla Light Shows

I started working on one. I want to do billionaire by Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars but I’m struggling a bit with the xlight interface. It’ll come but it gonna take me a bit. If One of you experts knocks this out let me know.

Let it be 120 minutes so we can mix this. Street parties. ;)
If you’re replying to me, that would be so cool if you guys through this together for Billionaire…. Kinda apropos given our pal, Elon…. I checked this AM and didn’t see it in the repository so not sure if the reply was to my request. At any rate I continue to plug a long. Like I said in my profile, I’m a old retired engineer so it will come. Just gotta get the synapse lit again. Happy new year everyone.

P.s. If you haven’t read Dave Barry’s year in review in the WAPO you should do. Funny and cringe worthy all at the same time. Goodbye 2021 you rat bastard!

Hoping I’ll have some time this week to play around with a couple tracks. The repository is an awesome resource.

It looks like, at least for now, it’s only possible to load one light show into the car at a time, it doesn’t support multiple shows yet. So far I couldn’t get it to work at all, loaded the folder onto my Boombox USB drive and then neither worked. Maybe I need to try it on a different USB stick.

Also really hoping there’s a way to change what comes out of the projector lights. If it can display TESLA it should be able to do lyrics and even basic images, right?

Hoping I’ll have some time this week to play around with a couple tracks. The repository is an awesome resource.

It looks like, at least for now, it’s only possible to load one light show into the car at a time, it doesn’t support multiple shows yet. So far I couldn’t get it to work at all, loaded the folder onto my Boombox USB drive and then neither worked. Maybe I need to try it on a different USB stick.

Also really hoping there’s a way to change what comes out of the projector lights. If it can display TESLA it should be able to do lyrics and even basic images, right?
filenames need to be exact and you need to save the sequence as v2 uncompressed. you can change this in sequence preferences under xlight drop down... The car will give you an error if you don't do the V2 uncompressed... Might not be your problem but I ran into it so if it helps, great

A user on reddit created a webpage/respiratory that has download links to there user created Tesla Light Shows

Getting error 502 trying to connect to this site... Anyone else?

Reactions: Psycho Bunny
Getting error 502 trying to connect to this site... Anyone else?

@insaneoctane i think the website may be down or "crashed" due to numerous inquirers for the lightship downloads.

Just checked and the site is back up!

Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 1.13.15 PM.png

I am getting a Phishing alert on that site. Careful not to give out personal info.

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the files in ther repository are incomplete, have the wrong file format or just plain don’t work. Really too bad because this is a really cool idea to share LightShow files. Oh well…