Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 is going to be HUGE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t know why people here think V11 will actually come before the end of the year at all. Musk is a hype man and yet has been silent on it. Nothing is leaking like it usually does shortly before release. Plus, Musk is very well known for not delivering on time, so I’m definitely not expecting it this year or really any time soon. In fact, I’m almost hopeful it doesn’t come soon given that the V10 feature set is so poorly optimized. The media apps are the worst performing apps I’ve experienced in the past year on any device and I’ve seen almost no improvement. If that’s the type of optimization I should expect from V11, I’d rather not get the update at all and hope that Musk brings in competent technical managers to clean up the mess.

I don’t know why people here think V11 will actually come before the end of the year at all. Musk is a hype man and yet has been silent on it. Nothing is leaking like it usually does shortly before release. Plus, Musk is very well known for not delivering on time, so I’m definitely not expecting it this year or really any time soon. In fact, I’m almost hopeful it doesn’t come soon given that the V10 feature set is so poorly optimized. The media apps are the worst performing apps I’ve experienced in the past year on any device and I’ve seen almost no improvement. If that’s the type of optimization I should expect from V11, I’d rather not get the update at all and hope that Musk brings in competent technical managers to clean up the mess.
Maps work fine for me...

ok be careful everyone .. yes there is a holiday update coming (on TBD date .. it's speculation as to the exact date). BUT there is no guarantee it will include any part of the FSD beta. Frankly, imho its unlikely .. it needs more testing, and Tesla are more concerned with not messing up regulatory issues with a premature release than satisfying "I want FSD!" guys (yeah, I include myself in that, but I'm ok to wait while they get it really solid).