Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V9 imminent?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FSD in there?
No FSD on my car options. Used the new autopilot and blindspot detection a bit on the way in today. I like it so far. Will take some time to get used to the change in directions location on left side of screen. Never really bothered me where it was before.

I can't figure out the atari controls when going full screen, but its pretty fun to have the emulator on there.

No FSD on my car options. Used the new autopilot and blindspot detection a bit on the way in today. I like it so far. Will take some time to get used to the change in directions location on left side of screen. Never really bothered me where it was before.

I can't figure out the atari controls when going full screen, but its pretty fun to have the emulator on there.

Use the steering wheel/scroll wheels when in full screen.

in the new version 9 (39.7) in model 3 do you guys see " auto lane change" option? I only see "Auto steer" and not auto lane change now and i think i saw it before i upgraded to V9 and now i can find it. i am not sure if it is hidden in some options or is it enabled by default when you enable auto pilot?

in the new version 9 (39.7) in model 3 do you guys see " auto lane change" option? I only see "Auto steer" and not auto lane change now and i think i saw it before i upgraded to V9 and now i can find it. i am not sure if it is hidden in some options or is it enabled by default when you enable auto pilot?
it is in the patch note that it has been merge with Autopilot options.