Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We’re road tripping! :) Victoria - Vancouver - Hope - Merrit - Kamloops - Revelstoke - Golden - Radium Hot Springs*. Couple days here, then on to Drumheller for a night and back home via the Vernon route.
*Yes yes, I don’t want to hear a word about all those stops. Someone’s husband may or may not be working through a touch of range anxiety. ;)

With the 3, you can easily skip Merritt.

Years ago, I was so happy when they put 2 HPWCs at the Best Western in Kelowna. Then when they put the superchargers there too, years later, I wondered, who will ever use those HPWCs again? Then came the Model 3 and pay-per-use vs. free -- and you can get good range overnight -- and now I see who will use them -- Model 3 owners. So it's not surprising now to see a Model 3 at the Sun Country EVSE across from the Blue Moose in Hope rather than one at the Superchargers -- and for good reason -- it's not cheap to supercharge -- cheaper than gas, of course, but not free like other chargers. And if time's no issue since you're staying for a while, we're going to see those free L2s get a lot more use by Model 3 Tesla owners, even with a much faster supercharge down the street.

Last edited:
I believe it was silver with 19's. Was really interested in seeing if they had a Red Performance lol.
Strange, up until today my edit link would only appear when i had my trade in set to yes. Now, the edit link is there regardless.

No trade. Cash purchase. Edit has always been there. My two bits - It’s there for EAP or wheels. One is software, one’s a pit stop. Easy changes people make and lots of profit. They’ve learned to leave it open.

Reactions: Koflach
This is now what I see. No more edit button!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180719-221556.png
    Screenshot_20180719-221556.png
    466.1 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: phtp