Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver Supercharger location confirmed.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've heard that the Vancouver Supercharger is now in construction and it will have 12 stalls. I don't know the address but does anyone know any details?

Haha for residential

The box has DC Supercharger written on it in black.

I can see why you think it is a poor location choice for them, but as far as I know there are many superchargers in SF that are in urban area where locals charge everyday and create a lineup to a point where they need a valet service. Plus, Montreal had a supercharger location with only 2 chargers until recently. Link is here..

New Supercharger in Montreal - 12 Stalls! • /r/teslamotors

I also believe Tesla considers those 'apartment dwellers' without proper charge plug. I dont really drive around much during the week, and someone else may correct me if they have seen a location where they saw the chargers being installed (that may not even happen yet since the chargers only need to be installed in 2016 not necessarily in May) but I cant see why they would store boxes there when they are not going to install them there.

I dont mind being proved wrong but this location seems to be it... for now at least. I assume at least a couple thousands of ppl from Lower Mainland reserved Model S, so they may move the chargers or install additional ones at another location in the future.
The Montreal Service Centre still has and always will have the two Superchargers out front!
The other locations are Place Vertu and Brossard.
Laval and Terrebone are opening shortly!

Don’t know if there’s any official word on another Vancouver BC(-area) Supercharger, besides the Tsawwassen SC that opened Dec 2017, but today I was walking by the Vancouver Tesla Store on W 4th Ave and I saw this in the Service department’s window facing the street:

342E8200-DB7F-4E8D-AE95-1915218135E9.jpeg

I couldn’t see a “Break glass in case of low SOC” sign anywhere, so how's this gonna work? ;)

Don’t know if there’s any official word on another Vancouver BC(-area) Supercharger, besides the Tsawwassen SC that opened Dec 2017, but today I was walking by the Vancouver Tesla Store on W 4th Ave and I saw this in the Service department’s window facing the street:

View attachment 289969

I couldn’t see a “Break glass in case of low SOC” sign anywhere, so how's this gonna work? ;)

I saw that sitting there last friday when I was checking out the Model 3. Looks like it hasn’t moved.