Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vandalism by 'Muricans Caught on Sentry Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like old town Sacramento (CA State Capitol). Parking is a premium there and there aren’t that many places to park to give you room - it is a tourist attraction and directly west of downtown.

Post the license plate. These folks are either Sacramento natives, or from nearby (Galt, Wilton, Lodi) and visiting.

A few years back, there was a shooting at a bar there when someone got a drink knocked into a lady friend. A bunch of hotheads if you get the wrong crowd.

I'm thinking of getting a sun shade for my window that reads, "SENTRY MODE IS ENABLED - You will be recorded if you touch this vehicle."

Although I worry a bit that it's asking for trouble...
Small plug for our stickers, but, these were mainly designed with the intent to prevent/discourage people from trying to break the rear quarter light to gain access to the trunk. I'm not sure these fine fellas would notice and/or care.

Small plug for our stickers, but, these were mainly designed with the intent to prevent/discourage people from trying to break the rear quarter light to gain access to the trunk. I'm not sure these fine fellas would notice and/or care.
I kinda like the idea but, haters will hate and they may see the sticker, go find a rock, stand back out of sight and throw and then snicker as they walk away.

I kinda like the idea but, haters will hate and they may see the sticker, go find a rock, stand back out of sight and throw and then snicker as they walk away.

With bystanders watching or my Tesla, or other Tesla's potentially recording them?

If I don't resist, they will maybe hurt me less? Prey mentality.

Though I appreciate the varied responses in this forum, your political comment is not appropriate.

I will agree with you here however. Not all vandalizers voted for Trump and not all Trump voters are vandalizers. That's a ignorant and hateful thing to say. It's precisely that hubris and polarization that prevents real dialogue to happen.

Last edited: