Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Assigned

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my Y (LR, AWD, blue, black int, 20" rims, autopilot) in early Jan. Got the text to get ready on March 7. Finished all the paperwork earlier this week and have delivery scheduled March 25 in Plano, TX. Hoping the virus doesn't slow things down.

For those who have a VIN / MVPA, did you get an text, email, or did it just show up in your Tesla account? My account hasn’t changed since last Thurs and I’ve submitted all docs (registration, insurance etc.) LR, AWD, Blue/Blackm 20”, No FSD

Guess it's the third delivered in Georgia. So far so good.
IMG_6563.jpg

well we just got a email about how deliveries will be No contact. maybe ours is beginning.... yayay!!!
Yea... the whole no contact delivery makes sense. Anyone know if you can pay the final balance via personal check at delivery? Or does it have to be a bank check? With everything going on, don’t know if I can get a bank check.... might have to pay via ach, although I rather not until I inspect the vehicle on final delivery

Yea... the whole no contact delivery makes sense. Anyone know if you can pay the final balance via personal check at delivery? Or does it have to be a bank check? With everything going on, don’t know if I can get a bank check.... might have to pay via ach, although I rather not until I inspect the vehicle on final delivery

I asked them about this -- cashiers check or if you're financing through a 3rd party, check from your financial institution.

How long after you completed payment and insurance information did it take for you to get a Vin and a contract? How long after that to delivery?

Got my MVPA and VIN 1-2 business days after submitting insurance, registration, financing info....thought this meant I would get a text to schedule delivery but this was 2 weeks ago. Got a 2nd call from someone in Tesla's Las Vegas center today confirming financing & registration. He said my car is en route to my delivery center but that he has no visibility into when it would arrive but should be by month end. According to him, texts/emails to schedule delivery go out once the car has arrived at your delivery center.

Reactions: BR5220